ILoveGlasses.com / I sent them money few months back and haven't got my goods yet

United States Review updated:

Its a fraud website. I sent them money few months back and haven't got my goods yet. They didnt even reply to my mails after they got my money. These people are thieves!!! Should be ashamed of themselves.

Comments

• Br
      Oct 27, 2011

We offer refunds on any orders that are not able to be shipped out. Refunds can take a few days to appear on your statement. Please make sure that the credit card is still valid and the account is still active. If you have changed your card or it has expired we will send you a refund in a form of a check. Brian Stevenson

• Su
      Nov 26, 2011
    iloveglassescom - iloveglassescom

I was happily surprised to recieve my order in less than 24 hours!!

• Va
      Jun 12, 2012

He is lying. I sent my pair of glasses back to iloveglasses and they did not refund my money. I called over and over again and no one answered the phone. They never answer the phone. I never got my money for the glasses I returned. BUYER BEWARE OF ILOVEGLASSES.COM!!!

• In
      Jan 10, 2016

I ordered eye glasses frame and paid in full, this company took my money and never delivered the item . I was told that they couldn't find the frame. And I was told that I will be reimbursed, that was 2 months ago, let everyone know that this company is a fraudulent thieves.