Ilovebodykits.com / Bad service

1 1299 W.State Street,Ontario, CA, United States Review updated:

The company sent the wrong auto headlights. They now are not wanting to have the headlights returned for a full refund.They are ignoring emails and phone calls.

Tr

Comments

• Mb
      28th of Mar, 2009

We too are ticked off. We are a business selling parts as well. I do not like the high shipping they charge. We Know what shipping costs are s we ship all over the USA. Their rates are out of line. I'm talking about truck freight. Three weeks for an in stock part is too long.
    Mike Molnar
    owner
    Mikes Bump and Grind Garage
    Houston Tx

• Ih
      23rd of Apr, 2009

ORDER A GRILL FOR MY MAZDA THEY SENT THE WRONG GRILL AND DID NOT WANT TO OWN UP TO IT THERE SHADY AND I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN

• Fd
      12th of May, 2009

• Fd
      17th of May, 2009

ilovebodykits rated F by BBB

• Il
      29th of Sep, 2010

Over 35 complaints with www.bbb.org better business bureau, here is the list of problems people have with this company.

This is by far THE worst company Ive EVER done business with. They took about 3 weeks to ship a bumper and they kept saying they had shipped it. When I didn't get a tracking number each time, they kept promising it was going out that night. Should of just asked for a refund. The part that finally shipped didn't fit right and the body shop had to do a TON of work to make it work & it's still fit horrible. They said it was one of the worst fits they'd ever seen. It ended up costing me way more to fit to the car than I expected.

When I called back to complain, they didn't return my calls and one representative even told me to, "[censored] off". These guys are HORRIBLE!!! Please do not even consider ordering from them!!!

Their "money back guarantee" is a joke since I'd have to spend about $200 to ship a bumper that I would only get a $150 refund on.

I even had AMEX try to get the refund and after about 3 months of them trying, they gave up as well.

Please stay VERY, VERY far away from ilovebodykits. They are horrible!

STAY AWAY FROM THEM! I DID SOME SEARCHING ONLINE AND NOTICE THEY USED TO GO BY ANOTHER NAME. HOW THE HELL DO YOU SCREW PPL OVER AND STILL STAY IN BUSINESS? THIS COMPANY DOES. GO ONTO BBB.ORG AND LOOK THEM UP. GIVEN AN F GRADE! OR JUST LOOK UP COMPLAINTS OR REVIEWS ON THIS COMPANY ONLINE. ALL REVIEWS ARE HORRIBLE, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BUY FROM A MORE ESTABLISH BUSINESS.

4th of Feb, 2013

I too was burned by this company. Their website stated that the headlight assembly was complete which a normal person would assume meant with everything. So when I realized that it was not complete and just wanted a refund they said that they were rejecting my refund because it wasn't a good enough reason for a refund because I should have known that it didn't have everything in it. THEY ARE THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. Tell everyone you know to never do business with them.

• Pa
      12th of Jul, 2013

I myself have been a victim of ilovebodykits.com. I ordered a grill from them on a Friday and called them on a Monday to see if the part was pulled. They said that the part would not be processed until Wednesday and would not arrive until the middle of the following week. I explained that I need the part ASAP and had access to a part that that could be delivered in a few days and wished to cancel the order. He was not happy about this but said he would cancel the order and that I would receive a confirmation by email and receive a credit of my payment in a week. Neither happen as they shipped the part anyway. Of course they would take it back with a 20% restocking fee and a $60.00 shipping charge... on an item that could not be shipped!