Ilo Tv (Wal - Mart) / TV quit working after 1 year

1 Tallahassee, FL, United States Review updated:

Bought a 32" iLO TV from Walmart about 1 year ago and it no longer works. Won't even turn on. Walmart says call iLO to complain/honor warranty, iLO says call Walmart to complain/honor warranty.

The internet is filled with complaints about iLO TV's bought from Wal-Mart. I guess there is no recourse for consumers!

Comments

• El
      30th of Apr, 2009

I have learned by experience never to buy electronics from WalMart. I don't know if the stockers throw the stuff around or what but every single electronic I've bought from them ends up not working within about 3 weeks of purchase. I also never buy music CDs or DVDs from them because they censor them.

• Wa
      4th of Oct, 2009

ILO is walmarts OWN HOUSE BRAND!
    JUNK and they run you around, walmarts says call ilo - ilo says call walmart.

Just one more reason to stop shopping at the wal-of china-mart!

My .02

• Bj
      12th of Oct, 2009

i got a ilo tv from walmart about 1 year ago and it won't come on or anything

• Ti
      13th of Jan, 2010

My 42" iLo HDTV lasted about a year, The Problem is with the (Capasitors on the) power supply board. But I purchased it online for $699 about two years ago as refurbished. Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't.

• Mj
      21st of Jan, 2010
    Ilo 32 inch TV - Turns off after two minutes
    Moncks Corner
    South Carolina

After about two minutes of running it turns off.

• Ke
      21st of Jan, 2010

I bought an Ilo from WALMART, a 28-inch and have had no problem with it at all and it was the floor model. Do you have cable???? Maybe the cable company can help you. I think they are made in Taiwan.