ILD Teleservices Inc. / Unauthorized billing
On my Verizon landline bill for January I noticed an extra charge under Miscellaneous Charges and Credits and there was a charge for NW Voicemail 1X Setup @ 15.74 plus Fed and State tax of .79 bringing the total to $16.53. I called ILD and they explained this charge was from a internet contest to win $1000.00 in free groceries. Times are hard and I may have entered what obviously is a bogus contest however they had my mother's maiden name incorrect so now I don't think so.
Anyway to make a long story short the operator at ILD is reversing the charges and provided me with confirmation. To prevent further problems like this in the future I contacted service and sales with Verizon and they have put a third party block on my account. To google ILD Teleservices I found this company has also been heavily reported to consumer affairs website.
More ILD Teleservices Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- ILD Teleservices - Telephone Service Fraud 
- ILD Teleservices, Inc. (&Calling 10) - &slamming&: bogus phone charges from AT&T 
- Total Contact Solutions / ILD Teleservices - false billing; ID theft 
- ILD Teleservices - Directory assistance - phony charges to AT&T 
- ILD Telecommunications - Overcharging 
- ILD Corporation - Unauthorized charges/billings
- ILD Teleservices - Unauthorized charges added to my Frontier Phone bill
- ILD Telecommunications - Long distance phone scam! 
- ILD Teleservices' Inc Long Distance Provider - unsolicited services and fees applied
- ILD Teleservices - phone bill