ILD Teleservices / Unauthorized billing
Our Qwest telephone bill reflected an $8.43 YOUR PRODUCTBILLSETUP charge from ILD Teleservices, Inc. I contacted their customer service department to question this charge - the agent could not, or would not, provide any details about what I was being charged for. She only stated that it was the result of an on-line request for service. I told her that we had not placed any order for any type of service on-line and that obviously the charges were either erroneous or fradulent and demanded that they credit back the charge and delete all of our information from their data-bases.
I then called Qwest to see that the charges were taken off our bill. Unlike AT&T, who according to other entries on this forum, will refund or credit customer accounts for fradulent charges, Qwest is trying to tell us that it is the LAW that any third party can make unauthorized charges to our phone bill without our approval or verification from us. Sounds like a call to the Attorney General's office might be in order!
More ILD Teleservices Complaints & Reviews
- ILD Teleservices - Telephone Service Fraud 
- ILD Teleservices, Inc. (&Calling 10) - &slamming&: bogus phone charges from AT&T 
- Total Contact Solutions / ILD Teleservices - false billing; ID theft 
- ILD Teleservices - Directory assistance - phony charges to AT&T 
- ILD Telecommunications - Overcharging 
- ILD Corporation - Unauthorized charges/billings
- ILD Teleservices - Unauthorized charges added to my Frontier Phone bill
- ILD Telecommunications - Long distance phone scam! 
- ILD Teleservices' Inc Long Distance Provider - unsolicited services and fees applied
- ILD Teleservices - phone bill