Ikea Hosteland Bed / problem with delivery and assembly service

Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

I am very disappointed with ikea service. I had purchased a hosteland queen bed from roundrock ikea store at austin on 20/7/2014 and asked them for delivery and assembly on 7/26/2014. I did not receive any call from them on the due date inspite of getting confirmation from the customer care about my shipment being ready. I spent the whole day waiting for product to be delivered but no one came. They did not even inform that they will not be delivering it on time.

I called them the next day again to know about my order and I was shocked to know that against my order somebody had signed and said that it was delivered even though the package did not arrive to me. After contacting jwlogistics, they said that they were not able to deliver it on time for some unknown reason. This is very irresponsible behavior and this kind of service prevents me from making any purchases in future.

I am a working woman and I am busy during the weekday which is the reason why I had asked for delivery and assembly on a weekend. Even after paying the entire amount in advance for pickup, delivery and assembly, I have faced so many problems. Even now I am not sure when it is going to be assembled. They have not given me any confirmation yet. I hope that they work on their delivery and assembly process and try to prevent such inconveniences caused to customers.

Ca
Jul 27, 2014

Comments

• Ca
      Jul 27, 2014

I am very disappointed with IKEA service. I had purchased a HOSTELAND Queen bed from Roundrock IKEA store at Austin on 20/7/2014 and asked them for delivery and assembly on 7/26/2014. I did not receive any call from them on the due date in spite of getting confirmation from the customer care about my shipment being ready. I spent the whole day waiting for product to be delivered but no one came. They did not even inform that they will not be delivering it on time.

I called them the next day again to know about my order and I was shocked to know that against my order somebody had signed and said that it was delivered even though the package did not arrive to me. After contacting JWLogistics, they said that they were not able to deliver it on time for some unknown reason. This is very irresponsible behavior and this kind of service prevents me from making any purchases in future.