IHOP Restaurants / management

My name is Kaitlyn Hall, I am a server at ihop in Augusta Maine. I am reaching out today for a few reasons, to start off management. Management at this location is a complete and utter mess. The general manager to Mar my name is Kaitlyn Hall, I am a server at ihop in Augusta Maine. I am reaching out today for a few reasons, to start off management. Management at this location is a complete and utter mess. The general manager tamera Caron, is nothing professional… She never has her hair up when pulling food she never washes her hands she never wears gloves while preparing or moving food for example cutting vegetables and fruit. Her cousin Faith is a server at this location as well. Faith never does her side work cleans her tables but she always seems to have the managers number to log on to the my Faith never does her side work cleans her tables but she always seems to have the managers number to log on to the micros. She was supposed to have her shifts cut back due to this but she didn't she had even more put on. Me, a server that has been at that IHOP since opening undergoing corporate training was given one shift this week. The area manager Nikki. Is continuing to serve and keep all of her tips while she is making salary pay. Now that is illegal. Not only taking away from the servers here at ihop she is all so taking away from ihop Corporation. Her husband axle is also the kitchen manager. Which I don't think is appropriate. All of the managers always eat on the line. Never cleaning up, and always touching food with uncleanlsed hands. They always smoke without washing their hands, and always manhandled food, touching every piece with no gloves. I am highly disappointed in the management here, the lack of professionalism, cleanliness, and the strong amount of nepotism. At this location, it's all about who you are, and what your name is. There is no dress code here apparently, because servers come in with clevage out, hair a mess ( that's why there's so many complaints about hair in the food) and body jewelry galore. I am highly dissatisfied with how I am treated here. Like I said above, I have been here since corporate training...since opening. And I get one shift a week; but they continue to hire on more servers. This place needs to be demolished. It is one big health risk!

Ka