Ihookup.com / login

PA, United States Review updated:

I had been on the site for hours, answering messages and flirting. All of a sudden a window popped up telling me I had to "validate" my account or email address or something like that. They told me that they would send the necessary link to my email address. Guess what? Said email never appeared in my inbox or spam folder. I feel as if I spent my money for nothing. Now, whenever I try to visit the website I get told that it is "broken."

Po
Mar 10, 2013

Comments

Sep 21, 2011
    Ihookup.com - This is a totally a scam
    ihookup.com

This is a totally a scam. Could someone report them to whoever patrols the internet for stealing people money. Get them off the internet.

• Ga
      Oct 24, 2011
    Ihookup.com - I am 100% sure those pics belongs to some models not from original people
    ihookup.com

Well, I am a victim for this too.. those replies which I get for my messages are bull $#*!.. they don't even reflect the context... they are ridiculous..I should have registered aff instead of this... Stay away from this site... I am 100% sure those pics belongs to some models not from original people..

• Ga
      Dec 06, 2011
    Ihookup.com - Site doesn't even show where in This world a member is much less a state, City or other area
    ihookup.com

Site doesn't even show where in This world a member is much less a state, City or other area .. Just statements about whether they have and or want Tattoos?? WTF, {Unless you would Buy a BLIND DONKEY} Don't Waste Time OR $$.

• Gi
      Dec 19, 2011
    Ihookup.com - Payed for a 2 day subscription and all went silent
    ihookup.com

Total scam. I signed up but didn't pay for 1 week..had 35 "woman" mail me, fav me and flirt with me. payed for a 2 day subscription and all went silent. sent out over 100 mails and never got any response, even from the one who flirted and faved me and where online.. its a joke..

• Br
      Mar 09, 2012
    Ihookup.com - To good to be true
    ihookup.com

Every complaint I have has been stated in the comments above. SCAM. I feel like a sucker. I knew it was too good to be true. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID.

• Du
      Jun 18, 2012
    Ihookup.com - Totally criminal website
    ihookup.com

They made a profile and used my name and info (from who knows where) without my knowledge. Totally criminal website!! They should be arrested!!

• He
      Jun 25, 2012
    Ihookup.com - This is such a clever scam getting guys to let their wishful thinking to pay for subscriptions
    ihookup.com

This is such a clever scam getting guys to let their wishful thinking to pay for subscriptions. I feel so bloody stupid!! On a hunch I decided to do research on the Internet and came across reviews here. The only way I can feel smart about myself is signing up for a two-day trial and canceling it a day in advance because this was eating my my time.

• Po
      Sep 27, 2012
    Ihookup.com - fraud stole my info and photo
    ihookup.com

made me an accnt sending me emails but I can not get in said no email with this site, ok how am I getting email from them, they have a private profile including pics, do not trust should be illegal

• La
      Oct 19, 2012
    Ihookup.com - Messages/responses make absolutely no sense
    ihookup.com

Same experience as everyone else, messages/responses make absolutely no sense. Either automated or by women who are part of human trafficking or employees who second as strippers or escorts. Glad I only did the 2-day trial and only got dinged for $9.98.

• Ph
      Dec 02, 2012
    Ihookup.com - The profiles contain photos that are several years old in many cases and responses are never direct and logical
    ihookup.com

The profiles contain photos that are several years old in many cases and responses are never direct and logical. I get many responses that state "It's great to hear from you" from people that I never contacted. It's a total scam.