IHG Hotels and Vacation Clubs / Ihg hotels and holiday inn vacation clubs

Last year after I booked a hotel I was asked to be transfer to get a good deal for me and my family. By then, my experience with IHG had been great so I said yes. This lady over the phone seemed to be nice and offer me a deal for $249 dollars for 3 nights in a nice totally renewed Holiday In or any other Holiday property there so I took the offer the only thing I needed to do was to go to a presentation and I said yes. This year in January I called to book my hotel and found out that the only hotel I was able to get was the Holiday In Universal Orlando and that I needed to go with my husband or I was going to be charged with $300.00 Which they did and I had no idea. I still booked my hotel and schedule my appointment for March 8 At 8 am. A week before my reservation I called Holiday in Universal and I was told the hotel was going to provide the transportation to go to that presentation.
The day I arrived to the hotel I wasn’t told nothing about it so at 7 am on the March 8 I went to the reception and talked to Rafael and he said there was no information for me from the Orange Lake, he had the information for the other guest they were going to the presentation but nothing in my name also informed me that transportation was not provided. I asked him for the location where we needed to go and he wrote it and also put it on my phone and it was 8505 W. Irlo Bronson Mem. Hwy. Kissimmee so rushing we went there and got there at 8 am but the receptionist said it was not the right place so I needed to go to the convention center so we got there 10 minutes late ( I asked to the receptionist to call them and let them know we had the wrong address and that we were on our way but she said it was not a problem for them if I was a little late but she did not called) so when we got there they said that I had to reschedule because they could not do it. Besides all, the lady was very mean and the only thing she was interested to know was how much money my husband made and she called my husband to tell her (it was vey bad, we were treated very bad and the lady was super rude to me, my husband makes between 75K and 100K, we are a normal family but we were treated worse than homeless people) and after she was very rude she gave me a number to call to reschedule. So I did called and told the lady the only day I was able to go was that day because the other days I had schedule and prepaid for discovery cove all inclusive and that was a lot of money. But she said the only day she had was the next day and had no other option so I took it and then after talking to my husband I called them again to see if I had any other option and she said no and she was just going to charge me $300. After that, I realized this is all a scam your company has and get people with lies and then just charge them. There is no flexibility of any kind, there is no customer service help, it was the most terrible experience I ever had, I learn that big companies just want to get more money by scamming people. Just got back from vacation and I’m going to make sure nobody falls into this lies and suffer what my family and I suffered. I will post this in all the social media and I will make sure my friends, at the school reunions, at work, at church and every were I go people will know about this.
This is a scam, they trick you and charge you. They are at every Hotel with their representative in a counter on the side trying to trick people into their lies, when there is a problem they IHG sais that they have nothing to do with Holiday Vacation Clubs

Te