iHerb.com / theft!

I have a nearly two-year non-delivery! I have spoken w/ customer service on multiple occasions and wasted several hours of my time (mostly on hold); moreover, they have not returned calls that were made in response to their own calls to me. This is the worst customer service i've ever experienced! Actually, it's just outright theft ($200+)!

• mohammed okmi's Response, Mar 17, 2018

they have not ship out my order

Yi

Comments

• Yi
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I mistakenly submitted a negative comment on iherb that should have been directed towards nutritiongeeks. iherb is one of the main suppliers that i've used since being ripped off by the geeks. I have generally positive experience w/ iherb, tho they did fail to make good on a discounted product, and did not respond to an e related to the fact. As it was only a few bucks, i didn't pursue the matter. Otherwise, i find the site easy to use and would certainly recommend it to everyone. My apologies for any confusion - certainly a space-out on my part - sorry. The negative comment will be resubmitted in the right place. Unfortunately, this site doesn't seem to allow me to delete the mistaken comment - maybe Complaints Board needs to upgrade and include a help link and an update/delete option.

• Us
      3rd of Jan, 2012

Thanks for clarifying your feedback on Iherb. As an iherb customer, I was surprised to see anything on a complaints board about them. Granted I haven't ordered too many times (only twice so far), but the times I have ordered from Iherb.com I've only had a positive experience. Orders shipped fast and accurately. Good prices. Free shipping if you order over $20. I'm about to place my 3rd order with them (I found this site via a google search when I was looking for coupon codes before I placed my order). I would recommend IHerb to anyone.

• Bl
      23rd of Oct, 2014

We ordered a product from iherb and realised that it does not have a 'lab tested' like the one we bought from store. Hence wrote in to iherb to check. And their response was simply to tell us to check directly with manufacturer and no further response from them though we asked them to follow up. As a seller of health supplements, don't they have a responsibility to ensure their product authencity. From now on, will choose to buy directly rather than from iherb, as will rather not save that few dollars with possibility of endangering my family's health.

• Na
      21st of Nov, 2016

upd: the parcel is found? what was the problem: the seller didnt indicate the phone number so i hadnt received the notification. Hope next time you'll be more attentive to details

• Mo
      20th of Aug, 2018
    iHerb - I am complaining about not receiving my product nd packages

Order number : 403955351
    Estimated delivery supposed to be past March 12, 2018.
    They have not updated the status of shipment. I have no idea at all when or where my packages.

Mohammed Okmi

• St
    iHerb - Online order

iHerb (https://www.iherb.com/) is scam site. I returned their order and they refuse to give me any money back because of 'high return cost'.

• De
    iHerb - Product not delivered
    India

I'm getting texts that the product has been delivered but I received nothing, , , , , , Customercare is not picking up the phone.

• So
      1st of Sep, 2018
    iHerb - Wrong delivery

I received by DHL today my order and it was all wrong and not what I ordered my order number is 402943966
    Product number JIL 00250 qty 1
    DME 00700 qty 2
    IRW 57829 qty 1
    DRB 00465 qty 3
    SNS 02220 qty 3
    JRW 20212 qty 3
    I received calcium supplement 600+D3 400 tablet qty 3 jars
    And 1 jar of Colostrum

Please advise what to do

Best regards,

• Gh
      5th of Sep, 2018
    iHerb - Buying products
    Kuwait

I bought biotin 10000 and body lotion one and half month and I didn't get my order and no one send me email please contact me as soon as possible..

Regards
    Ghadir

• Su
      11th of Sep, 2018
    iHerb - Broken product bottles
    Crossville
    Tennessee

Two brokencontent://media/external/file/219 bottles on delivery. Bubble rap was deflated and I would like a refund or replacement product.

• He
      28th of Oct, 2018
    I herb - Now foods magnesium citrate pure powder
    NAANTALI
    Finland

Hi

I have been using this product for quite some time and now it's not the same. The picture will tell more how the "powder" don't get mixed normally it gets lumpy(?)The taste also is not the same it used to be earlier.

-Heli Riikonen

• Da
      1st of Nov, 2018
    iHerb.com - Product not delivered
    iherb.com

They took my money and when I told them the parcel wasn't delivered, they did not care. The poor reps on their chat - because they have no phone lines. They tried to help, but their "logistics team" didn't care at all. I chatted with 4 reps. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!

• Mi
      4th of Nov, 2018
    iHerb - Solar vitamin e

They lure u with cheap price, but u end up paying 3 times the cost of product. I payed 894 rupees for vitamin E bottle and 550 for DHL courier option available on their site now DHL asking me to pay 1400 rupees for receive my shipment claiming handling charges and custom duty. Plz stay away from them if you don't want to get cheated.

• Es
      13th of Nov, 2018
    iHerb - Leakage of maple syrup and other goods are damaged
    Hong Kong
    Hong Kong

Pls see attached images

My order no 500983492-0. Kindly advise when replacement will be provided.

• Na
      14th of Nov, 2018
    iHerb - goods not received
    Israel

I ordered from iherb a month ago and never received my order. It says estimated delievery is on Nov. 7-10 but its not. Also invalid tracker number. Also I see no option to contact the seller. Whats the matter with you guys?