iHerb / damaged item in order
I have placed several orders with iHerb & recommended them to family & friends. I always choose DHL for shipping (the cost of this seems to be rising) & have had excellent service & fast delivery - thank you DHL. Last order placed on 20th April 2012 delivered on 24 April contained a serum in glass bottle which was damaged. I have emailed iHerb with pics of damaged item & requested replacement...no reply...subsequently sent further 4 emails & still NOTHING. When I compliment them on their excellent service I receive an immediate reply, seems when something goes wrong Customer Service disappears. Now looking to order elsewhere in future. Please advise if there is a Consumer Affairs Dept in US which can investigate complaints like in Australia.
More iHerb Complaints & Reviews
- iHerb.com - never received shipment 
- iHerb.com - no theft - retraction! 
- iHerb.com - theft! 
- iHerb - unauthorized credit card charges
- iHerb.com - stolen money - no product 
- iHerb - refusal to credit after receipt
- iHerb - not received item buy from iherb
- iHerb - custom fee!
- iHerb - delivery service
- iHerb - do not trust this site at all: warning!