IHC LLC Pure Energy Products / Phenterthin / Debit card fraud!

1 73109Oklahoma City, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18666116897

I ordered a 'free sample' of the diet aid 'phenterthin' for which I have paid $4.95. Little did I knew that the 'bait' was used to obtain info about my banking account and a few days later I ended up with a charge of $149.95 which is still under investigation. I have not been able to obtain the credit of $149.95 back in my checking account. By the way, these products are never meant to work. I must admit that I am a victim of a very well put together scam. I have filed a complaint with FBI in Oklahoma City, also.

Comments

Vi
  26th of Dec, 2007

I have an advise for everybody who got scammed with 'health/diet aid products.' the only way to get back at these predators is to file a complain with FBI. That address is wwwIC3.gov. Wishing you the best of luck.

Vi
  26th of Dec, 2007

I have news for people who got scammed and charged abusively for "PHENTERTHIN"

The company is called PURE ENERGY PRODUCTS, located at 1025 SW 59th. ST., OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73109, the telephone number is 405-631-2211. I called to let them know that they are under FBI watch and the only way to get to them was pretending that I need info about "PHENTERTHIN" before I order it, otherwise, if you try other options on the phone extension you are not getting any where. GOOD LUCK!

Ke
  28th of Jan, 2008

I ordered a 'free sample' of the diet aid 'phenterthin' for which I have paid $4.95-NEVER RECEIVED THE SAMPLE either. Little did I knew that the 'bait' was used to obtain info about my banking account and a few days later I ended up with a charge of $149.95 which is still under investigation. I have not been able to obtain the credit of $149.95 back in my checking account. By the way, these products are never meant to work. I must admit that I am a victim of a very well put together scam. I have filed a complaint with FBI in Round Rock, TX , also.