IHC LLC / Fraudulent charges on my account!

OK, United States Review updated:

I ordered a "free trial of phenterthin, never received the product. 2 weeks later I am charged $149.95. I a still in the process of trying to get my money back. I don't understand how they can take money form items that were never delivered.

Comments

Tw
  9th of Jan, 2008
I did not order the same the product;however, I am experiencing your same isuue. I NEVER received the product either but was charged $4.95 as was agrred. I called the company only to be told i had to leave amessage on a "message center" and my call would be returned withing 24 hours, CST. This was a lie!

No one to date, 4 weeks later, has returned my calls. I have telephone records to prove I called and the times, also. I also opened these "tickets" on-line and no one has responded to me via e-mail or phone. When i called the CSR after obtaining a contact number from my C/C, I spoke to a rude male who threatened me with legal action an told me the fact that no one returned my calls, e-mails is not his problem.

He further stated that I need to "find" the product as they show it was sent. I explained I never received it. When asked for a Mgr. I was informed he was one and that the Corporate office had no phones or emails. This was bizarre and a lie. After questioning him about this bizarre information i was given an adddress.

I have since written aletter and mailed it certified to attempt to resolve this issue.

Try this as another step because i agree why should someone be charged for something they never received, let alone and extra $150.00 without any explinations. IT IS WRONG & FRAUD!!!!

You as a consumer have the right to dispute the chargesa and file criminal charges and other legal actions...FYI check with your state for laws, etc.
Ba
  25th of Jan, 2008
I was also ripped off by this company i am disputing the charges with my credit card company. Messing around with the theives who stole from me in the first place seems pointless. It was a moment of weakness ordering a "free trial" i should know better.
Je
  28th of Apr, 2008

IHC LLC - Debited account w/o consent
Arnold
Missouri
Phone: 636-464-4032

I ordered a sample supply of Hoodia through IHC LLC with no obligation to buy again. They have debited my account 3 more times without my consent. The supplies kept coming and I sent them all back. I had to go through my credit card company for help. When IHC LLC replied to them they said that the website stated it was going to be a reoccuring account. This was a false statement. I called them and complianed and a supervisor named Angel just laughed at me.