IHC LLC III Phenterthin / Took unauthorized money from acct!

Nexgen Labs, LLCNot provided, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-6116-8972
I ordered a free 15 day supply of Phenterthin. I paid shipping and handling. As of Dec. 21 there is an amount of $69.95 which is going to be taken out of my account. It is pending and my bank said that I could dispute this charge. I would like to see this ad again to see how this could have happened. I certainly didn't want anything else without a consent. I had changed my checking account BEFORE this happened after I read about what had happened to other people.

Comments

Me
  27th of Dec, 2007
I ordered a 30 day supply of weight loss pills via hoodiaphen.com on December 5, 2007. I gave my credit card info. in order to pay a $4.95 shipping & handling charge(I was told that this would be the only charge). On December 24, 2007 $149.95 was taken out of my account via IHC LLC(different name but definitely the same company). My bank credited my account for the amount; but is investigating the merchant in order to see whether or not I authorized it. I can assure you I did not authorize it. My bank is issuing me another credit card(this company will be disappointed if they try to take more funds from the old card, because my bank disabled it). This company should lose their business license. They are just a bunch of scammers.
Gi
  5th of Jan, 2008
This is the greatest Rip Off ever. How can this happened in a country of law like the USA.
This LAB should face several Law Suits and the managers or owner be put in jail.

The consumer should not be put in a situation like this. - IT IS A REAL SHAME!!!

I find myself in the same situation. I have canceled my Credit Card and I will do anything possible to make sure that these ### will face justice.