IHC LLC III / Phenterthin / MY MONEY

Phone: 866-611-6897

I recently accepted a free 15 day trial of phenterthin. I was only suppose to pay shipping and handling. I must not have read all the fine print because when I was balancing my bank account online, I noticed a $149.95 debit withdraw from some place called IHC LLC III. As I looked futher, I noticed the shipping on the diet pills was the same company so I figured this was good, I could get online and contact them and find out what the hell I signed up for and what I would need to do for them to credit my bank account back the $149.95 they withdrew which I can not afford with 4 kids and being a single mom!!! I have never ordered anything except this online because I have always feared something like this would happen. Anyway...when I got to the website, my McAfee Virus Site Advisor warns me to leave this page because it was no longer a safe place. Now what the hell am I gonna do? I tried to go ahead and access my account and I cant...says my password is invalid which I know isnt true. Someone please help! How do I find who I need to talk too so I can fix all of this and get my damn money back. My account is now 149.95 less than I thought and I am in a heck of a fix. And just incase your wondering, the diet pills that caused all this arent worth a damn.

Comments

• Ly
      13th of Dec, 2007

I have a $69.95 charge on my bank account from this company. I have no idea who they are, or what they aren't sending me - because I haven't received any pharmeceuticals by mail, nor have I ordered any.

Interestingly, there was also a random, unauthorized charge for the same amount on my account almost exactly one month ago. That transaction was processed by AP Products, a company also based in Oklahoma. I wonder if a little research might reveal that AP Products & IHC LLC III are both parented by the same conglomerate, NexGen Labs.

• Kt
      16th of Dec, 2007

Mine was just to pay shipping and they took 149.95 out of my acc without nowing. They are a scam waiting to happen to somebody!

• Ca
      21st of Dec, 2007

I was to have only paid the shipping and handling and then Right before christmas they tried to get another 149.95. We ( all of those of us that have been taken) need to find some way of helping and protecting others from this *()&*(& company. I have a few choice words that my coworkers heard to say to them. I bet they will go underground as soon as the people that have been screwed step up to take them on.