Igxe.com / Poor service - questionable actions

US Review updated:

I purchased their leveling service. They guaranteed the service would be complete in 39 hours, I was told several times during the process that if they did not complete the service they would give a partial refund or free gold.

At 59 hours, 20 hours past their guaranteed time I contacted them and was told that it would be several more hours, possibly the next day for when they would be done. They stated the only way to get a refund was to request a cancel and escalate to paypal.

A large amount of gold and items were also missing from my account to which they could or would not account for.

Comments

May 20, 2010

This site is the best to work with. Sometimes an order may take a day but demand is up and supply is doing its best to keep up. Just keep in good communication with them and all things work out really well in the end. I've done business with other sites and none compare to this one here. Nice friendly help reps, phone calls to let you know when your order is ready. Its great. Always worth coming back for a little more.

May 26, 2010

Just wanted to email you and let you know how pleased I am with your service I know as a customer service rep myself how important it is to have feedback and I can safely say I have nothing bad to say about your service.
    Your customer service rep's and power levelling service have been outstanding everyone I spoke to through out the process was very helpful and the timescale of the order was spot on from what you advertised on your website just want to say keep up the good work and you have one very happy customer who will defo be back for more of your services!
    Very best regards.