IGS Star Powerleveling / Failed to meet request

IGS Star
Requested Custom Power Leveling service for World of Warcraft US. Quote was for 72 to 80 in 5-6 days for $41.88. Order was placed with directions to respond to tells with "Sorry, busy, get back to you later", as their site states in the FAQ "You may also let us know of something specific to say in such situations." They failed to reply to multiple members on my friends list.

Company logged into the account within 6 hours though the site states "within 3 hours of receiving payment", assuming payment may have taken longer so no problem there.

Their FAQ also states "We relies on strictly enforced internal policies to safeguard customer game accounts. Every single character is leveled by 2 master players that conducts himself in an ethical manner in the game. It goes without macros, dupes, game bug exploits, and other such foolishness will never be used."

I caught them twice using what appeared to be a bot. I contacted their live support each time and they stated they do not use bots, which ironically after I spoke to them, the character stopped reacting in a systematic pattern and went into actions that would indicate a person playing.

Less than 24 hours after the second time I caught them my account is suspended by Blizzard for the following reason.

Reason for Action: Exploitation Policy Violation - Unapproved Third Party Software

When I contacted IGSSTAR customer support, they claim again that they do not use bots, yet my account is now suspended because of it. They requested the new password to prove it, which I just supplied them the email details that proved it.

To top it off, today is the 6th day since my initial request and the character is only level 75. They failed to meet the 72-80 in 5-6 days and managed to get my account suspended for 3 more days. They refuse to supply full refund due to having leveled the character to 75 and accumulating nearly 1000G. After nearly an hour of discussing the situation they offered $15 refund. I refused to only accept that amount and continued to argue with them that they only supplied me with 37% of what the promised in 100% of the time given. They have now offered a refund of $20 and refuse to go any higher.

A  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
I just had them do the same for me I hate regular lving so I asked them to go from 22-44 which they said 3 days.

To start it off they changed my account password which was never stated to me that that would happen or I would have said no to start.

I get all my emails sent to me dirrectly which I changed my password back again and when they couldnt logg on to my account 4 days later they emailed me and said they couldn't log.

I emailed them the info they needed which took them another 9 days to start working on my account again.
I did read they said 3 hours after payment was made.
My payment took only 5-10 mins yet they werent on my account for around 48 hours.

I also noted that my alt name is known on my server so plz say something to the fact of "Doing something real quick then logging" they never did and when I got on my main both my GL and a few friends were pissed and yelling at me saying I wasnt responding to them.

It is now april22nd they took paymet from me March 29th. Exp lv was 44 current 35 started at 22.
Lengeth of time expected was only 3 days or less.

WTF if they don't either compinsante me for time or something then this is going to become a serious issue.