IGS Energy / Does not pay employees

1 156th Cicero Ave, Oak Forest, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (734) 837-9805

I was hired by a representative of this company named Andre Cooper working out of the Platinum office in Oak Forest Illinois. I really thought it would be a great opportunity to earn some extra cash, but apparently I was wrong. I got sick and was admitted to the hospital. When I was released, I called about my check, which was only about $40. I was told to go to hell in other words. Mr. Cooper informed me that my orders had been cancelled, but I know they weren't. First of all, the first order in question is my father who I live with and I know he did not cancel. He did not pay me for that order. Now I have 2 more pending orders which he refuses to pay me for. Why do I always get hooked up with black people who are full of non professional ###! If anybody out there is approached by Mr. Cooper, DO NOT SIGN UP TO WORK WITH HIM, HE DO NOT PAY, AND YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE ANY KIND OF HUMAN RESOURCE NUMBER TO FALL BACK ON. WORKERS BEWARE OF THE IGS SCAM!!!

Comments

• Ke
      3rd of Oct, 2012

I strongly disagree with this blog. I came to work with Nick and Andre who gave me the tools to run with this and make money while saving customers money. Now this job is for some not all. If you only had a total of 3 deals, did you receive a uniform, training, and a chance to make money. You cost the company more then your 3 apps? Background checks, training, uniforms etc. If you would of been able to handle the job you would of done very well. I love this job and are very grateful everyday that they gave me this chance! My husband and I both work for them and LOVE IT. As far as the black man theory that's just plain BS. IGS rocks and Platinum takes very good care of there IC's. Please stop bashing people and trying hurt a name of an excellent company! My family is prospering from this and saving friends, neighbors, and others money as well! Grow up and handle your business, its not that hard to contact Platinum and they would of helped you if there was legitimacy to you claim!

• Ki
      2nd of Jul, 2014

they need to pay hour plus commisson for the people they signed up. it hard to get people sign up. i trying to make a living.