Igomogul.com / Scam Company

1 13832 N. 32nd St. Suite 224Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-205-1720

I signed up with this company being promised a weekly paycheck for writing articles and then posting articles on the web. I was also promised a website of my own that I could earn money online with my own store. I began the very night I signed up. I was promised a support call the very next day. It never came. I sent an email with a complaint of no support and that I needed someone to call me. I got a call from a man who sounded very aggravated that with me because I needed the call to be after my 9 – 5 job stopped. He gave me guidelines to the writing process and the call ended. I continued to write but no paychecks were coming as promised. After 3 weeks I got a check for $10.00. I waited another 2 weeks for a check of $10.00. I never received another check. I stopped writing and sent an email telling them since they can not pay small amounts on a timely basis I wanted to end this contract, which had a refund statement of after 90 days you could get a 100% refund. I sent complaint emails of needed support and never go a live person to contact me when I was able to talk to them. I had to create some extreame emails and only after that did I receive 5 emails with detailed instructions of how to update my website. I have not received any phone calls with a live person from their support. I was told I could call the help line and get support. That support is not available after 5:00. I have not touched the website and have not received any type of refund. If you are a housewife and want to post your kids pictures on the internet and you want to talk about your life this is a perfect site for you. If you are looking to make money DON’T TRY THIS SITE.

Bu

More Igomogul.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

27th of May, 2008

This is for the Bugs...

Sounds like another idiot complaint!!! I mean listen to what you are saying for crying out loud...Hello?? You made money ... what an idiot you are to stop trying. You need to stop crying like a little baby and realize what a great oppurtunity igomogul.com is. I have been with them for 3 weeks and have made about 300 bucks!!! Its not getting me rich but its a start!! You have no work ethic bugs and are probably lazy. What a waste of time you must be, and a quitter on top of it all!

Jason W

• De
      29th of May, 2008

I also fell prey to this scam, They are always trying to get you to buy more, have been with them for 5 months and not looking good, Stay away from this endeavor it is a scam, Was promised to make around 1000 a month and have made 34 cents off my $1995 investment, in 4 months of following there program to a tee... time for the atty general to get a note

• Lo
      3rd of Jul, 2008

I was called last night about doing work from home. Thank goodness I had just gotten scamed by another company and wanted to talk it over with my husband. Said I would call him back on Monday. I found this site as well as others - no way am I signing up. Are there any legitimate work at home jobs out there?

14th of Jul, 2008

I agree with the original complaint in that igomogul is not what it was promised to be. I have been writing a lot of articles for them (since May 1, 2008) and have realized very little in return. I'd really like to talk to Jason who says he made 300 bucks in three weeks. I've only been paid $5 per article and that's an article of 250 to 300 words. I've been upgraded recently and allowed to accept 4 articles at a time ($20) but there's not enough people on their editing team to read 4 articles a day and they may not all get read in a week, I'm only paid for what they've read. I've also been allowed to write for their other entity "Postzilla" but again they are very slow to read and accept so the most I've made in a week is $30. I do, however, very much enjoy the website I purchased - visit me at www.ahealthymentality.com to see what the initial purchase price of $200 got for me. No fancy heading and no staff writers - just me doing my thing. I send in support tickets weekly and call the support line for any help I need. So, NO, I'm not making any real money yet but I am glad I bought a website. I needed the writing outlet and I've added it to my resume' for potential employers to check out my writing skills as well as my personality and employability.

Marsha
    www.ahealthymentality.com

• St
      24th of Jul, 2008

What is funny about this company is that they think they can continue to scam. However, I am sueing them for not following their contract, but also for harassment. They have clearly lied to me on numberous occasions. I have a huge binder of documentation of lies, deceptions, and harassment; not including phone records. I have requested a Federal Investigation on this company. We will see how everything goes. The 'truth' will come out.

1st of Aug, 2008

This company is always there when they want your money--but try to get them after is almost impossible. I have asked for some refund of my money and they always tell me, I will make money---I WILL NOT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY..

• Na
      6th of Aug, 2008

I work for igoMogul and I can assure you that this is a VERY LEGIT COMPANY. I am a customer service rep. We have endless sources for helping customers. Extensive training videos available 24/7, a very supportive customer service staff who only wants their clients to succeed, and step by step e-mails for every little thing you can possibly think of that someone may need help with. 99.9% of our 40, 000 person data base is happy with the services we offer and make lots of money doing what they signed up to do, which is getting paid to write articles and have their own website. As for the .1% of unhappy clients, we do everything in our power to try and help.

Potential Clients: Don't hesitate to sign up based on these complaints. The are very invalid and untrue.

• Db
      29th of Aug, 2008

I didn't sign up. After 5 minutes with these people on the phone, it was clear that they were after a quick kill. I felt like I was being sold by a flim flam man.

They didn't like the fact that I wanted to really check them out with the BBB and other sources.

Scam or not, I didn't like the way they tried to talk down to me, saying that they only deal with "serious" clients. Apparently, my looking into their company and promising NOT to sign up today until I checked them out to my satisfaction was not the thing they wanted to hear.

I hung up the phone and never looked back. They used the typical sales techniques that true professionals really don't need to use. That was plenty for me to decide that these aren't the people I want to deal with.

Jasons comment above is very rude and immature. It illustrates the kind of people that like this company, which is another danger sign.

Again, I don't know how legit they are, but my experience was very negative. I've been in business and sales for 30 years and can say that, based on my experience, reputable companies don't pull the kind of nonsense that they did.

• Vi
      2nd of Sep, 2008

I was contacted and googled them as a fraud. To my surprise I have read enough. I will not sign up with them.

• De
      4th of Sep, 2008

Hey guys, Rome was not built in a day and neither are paying websites. It takes time. I purchased two website from them givinghealthytips.com and selectgood food.com. Yes, I have run into the slow reading editors but hopefully they have hired enough to speed things up. Together the better your website is built the better your chances are of creating a steady income. My sites have posts, google ads and a place to shop but so far they have not generated any money. My biggest pay check was $60.00 from writing those 250-300 word articles but it's better than nothing and I have learned a lot. I hope I can learn enough to carry on by myself at some point in time.

I am on the east coast and I do admit that sometimes the time change makes contacting them difficult but most of the time I have no problem. I have almost always called and had a live person.

This is not a get rich quick kind of deal. I feel sure those of you who are dissatisfied enjoy complaining far more than doing a lot of work for not a lot of money and maybe you should be paying them to teach you to write. You are not even thinking about the potential you are gaining as a great writer free of charge.

I too would like to meet the guy who made $300 in 3 weeks. As for you Marsha, you picked a great web name and I think it's great how you plan to use your site to your advantage.

• Tu
      4th of Sep, 2008

A gentleman called me from IGOMOGUL in reply to an online ad for typists. He gave me his name as Carvel, then said the following number was his direct line then disconnected the phone as I started asking more questions. He gave me 1-602-992-02-4. When I called the line, it said "All long distance circuits are busy at this time." After calling 2 times, I went online and researched the company.

They may be legit but their customer service/ethics don't match to the legality of the system. Sorry, , I have no use for manipulation or misrepresentation for pure scamming and monetary purposes.

• Je
      17th of Sep, 2008

I definetely agree with the original complaint and all the complaints here. For those of you who are making money, that is admirable. Admirable, in that you have money and time to throw away. If you feel your investment is worth your time and the return you are receiving, then I would seriously suggest that you take an Accounting, as well a Business Management class.

I was contacted and after listening and following for a while, told them where to get off. First, they wanted to ensure that you don't google them or type them into any search bars other than a URL - strange - I WONDER WHY?

Well, that question was answered after I told them where to get off for talking down to me after I expressed interest in a quote for more than one website that I currently own. Needless to say the entire conversation changed and suddenly the upscale, well built site that they would develop for $199 suddenly jumped to between $10, 000 and $50, 000.

I do agree that the better and more functional your site, the more visitors you will attract. However, for you to make money from Click Bank, Clicking for Dollars, Affiliate Marketing, amongst many others - to include Blogging and Software/Information Sales - your site does not have to be an exceptionally expensive site. I am currently making money using squeeze page sites and they are paying very well.

Further, there are a lot of ways to drive traffic to your site thru free websites and other free online advertising. Also, many companies - for a low monthly cost - will supply you with the tools necessary to build the basic, crappy websites they are designing for $199, and this usually include obtaining the Domain Name and Hosting as well.

Take the time you are using to do their writezilla and postzilla programs to do your own research and you will find all kind of nifty ways to get what they are doing for you, done for free or almost free. Not only that, you should be able to trust yourself with yourself - therefore your research and efforts should pay off as it will be legit. They are so L-E-G-I-T that they have to steal from Mozilla. Let's do a little Rhyme - Delete the "G" and the "I" move around the "E" and "I"; What Do You Get - Pure "L-I-E".

They may not be your run of the mill scammers, but they are not legit in their tactics and procedures either. Maybe not sheer and straight scam artist, but round-about ones. Either way, a SCAM is a SCAM and a CON is a CON and both words end with ARTIST. Let's put it this way - they are excellent "SCAM" and "CON" "ARTISTS " and they do "PAINT A PRETTY PICTURE".

• Ro
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I am a spectator of this complaint board and what i noticed on some of these posts is that people who aren't even clients or members of the company are making complaints about them. It seems pretty fishy that a person with no invested interest in the company has time to complain about them. I am getting the feeling that companies are posting bad info about each to hurt there credibility. There is no way a person can have anything to say about a company unless you have personally used there service. If these messages are from real people that is kind of sad that you don't have anything better to do than put up negative comments about them. I would rather see contructive comments on this page. It seems it is avehicle for disgruntled people to vent there anger. I hope to see more legitamite postings in the future that include specific details about there problem a website name would be helpful to make your point. These random vague posts are just filler and really don't hold any validity.

• Tr
      29th of Oct, 2008

I have been with Igomogul since December of last year. I have mixed emotions about them.

I spent my $199.00 to get started. Yes, they called for more money but I explained that I didn't have anymore to send. They didn't pressure me for more. I have talked to two different guys. Josh and Jake and they have been very helpful.

Yes, I have a great website but they don't help advertise it to bring in the traffic. The more traffic you have the more potential to making money.

The only money I have made was writing thru writezilla. I got bored with the topics and the amount of time I spent researching the topics I felt it wasn't worth anymore.

I have had a few problems with my website. Twice I have been locked out of it, but that was before Igomogul had their own blogging websites.

Do I think they are a scam, not really. I didn't know what a blog was until Igomogul and I have found sites out there you can blog for free and get tons of traffic. Any social network gives you that. Places like yuwie will pay you a couple of pennies to blog there.

If you want your very own website I have found a place that only costs you $10 a month with a potential of making money. Check this out and see for yourself. WebSite.ws/trolligirl1995/

My igomogul website is igocandy.com if you want to check it out. I don't post very often because I am not making any money.

If you want to make money, I suggest you check out,

It is not a get rich fast. It takes a lot of work but it is not a scam. The only money I spend is what I would normally buy from a store. The most I have gotten is a $30 check but that is my fault because I have not worked hard enough to get people interested.

If you have any questions please email me.

• Bl
      6th of Jan, 2009

I strongly disagree with the original comment. Igomogul.com is awesome!!. They helped me devolop a website so I can blog on and I'm making aboout 250.00 a week with a little work. You know this is not a get rich scam, it takes work to blog and build your website value. I dont understand why people dont do any work and complain they didnt make money. Nothing in life is free! People you have to put into the program to get anything out of it. Nobody gives you money just because you have a website, you need to keep content fresh and use all the tools they provide. As for there customer service...it is great, ive nver had a problem. Also I dont understand where people can complain and they havent even bought the product, maybe you had a person that there sales approach was a little pushy but if you say no to putting more money into it they stop being pushy. I told them all i wanted to invest was 199.00 and they didnt push me further.

• Ca
      19th of Jan, 2009

I signed up with igomogul.com on Saturday, Jan. 2009. I called them back on Monday morning after reading these reviews. Some guy named Jim DiMartino kept calling (9X) I turned them into the FBI Fraud Dept. The BBB and my local District Atty. When Jim kept calling me (9x) he said he wanted to verify my credit card information so that he could refund my money. Now please tell me what there is to verify. If you wanted to verify ANYTHING, wouldn't you do it when I made the purchase? You don't need to verify ANYTHING, what you want to do is STALL ME. Guess what pal, AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN!!! But I do want to thank you for one thing Mr. Jim DiMartino, giving me your name and phone number along with Nancy DeGuzman. Here it is folks 1-602-765-0424. Let's see how long before they change it!!

• Gr
      26th of Jan, 2009

I signed with Igomogul back in November. This company is very dishonest. I have had the same experieces mentioned here by the others. This company needs to be stopped. Even though I'm well within the 90Day Guarantee they informed me that will not be getting a refund. I've been jerked around, misinformed and dealing with one techical failure after another. Now today they told me I can no longer blog on Postzilla until I pay to get a custom header for $998. I was promised that there would not be any future expenses unless I chose to have custom graphics done. It blows me away the this company continues to get away with the things they do. Shame, shame.

• Yo
      27th of Jan, 2009

Im new to computers, websites, and this thing they keep calling bolg, and this page of comments on a companey that called me to do work for them makes me wonder just who or where i can go to find some extra income using the internet? Im also(if you havent notice) working on my veary old typing skills. Signed where do i go?

• Da
      28th of Jan, 2009

Can someone please tell me who to notify about this scam...I havn't sent in my SOW yet and they still have not given me a refund like I asked eventhough I havn't signed anything yet.

• Di
      25th of Apr, 2009

i am putting in this just in case( i have given them money) but called and canceled only to have mr. jake Demartino say that the graphics are up i hope that you are all wrong and the intenet needs healthy legitimate and honest jobs go to the website healthycrest and view these positives and see if honesty isnt the best policy. how many of you thought you were getting a typing job?