iGo Mogul / theft

1 Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:

In February 2008 iGo Mogul a website builder called me on the phone. The sales pitch he gave me sounded perfect for what I was looking for to get started on my website. He told me there was five ways I could make money threw there program. I would make money from Google Adsence by putting Pay Per Click ads on my website. Then I could make by my store that I would have in my site. I would get pay for writing blogs for Writzilla and couple other ways I have not found yet. The only money I have seen is from twelve articles I have wrote and made $60.

The site cost me $4800 to get started with a custom header. I could have done this in Google for free. I called iGo Mogul several time so find out why I have not made anything off of adsence. He would always change the subject. My adsence account was screwed up from the start and it took me till September to figure this out. I told my so called manager and told him I needed to start making money soon. He told me I needed to start click on my ads I told I can’t do that. His replay was my wife or he could which I disagreed on. Jake told me I needed to have links built to get traffic in my site and I asked how much it would cost. He told me I could get 200 to 300links for $4800 and I told him I could not do that. Then he said since I have had so many problems he would talk to his boss and see if he could get a better deal. When he got back on the phone he said he could do it for $2250 still a lot but I said OK. He said he would guarantee that I would make $600 to $800 a month from adsence. Soon I was booted from my adsence account I have question marks in my website and have never made a cent.

I totally felt I have been ripped off. I put an article in the site about them and soon Jake called telling me to take it out. I said no but he said he would get my link money back and he did not want his boss to see the article. I said then if you are going to give my money back I will remove it so I did. I never received a dime so after a few weeks I put it back in and added the part about giving my money back for the links. Then I received an email from him a few weeks later. He told me to take out that article and take it out know. I did not take it out.

I went into my site to find that someone has removed it. And one other article that was link to someone that they also ripped off. I believe this is illegal for removing my article and the property of www.mysouthwestenphotos.com . I think iGo Mogul has stepped over the line and should be removed from doing business. I am going to take action on this company for hacking and theft. They have not herd the last of me Ron Mathews

More iGo Mogul Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• De
      29th of Jun, 2009

File a complaint against igomogul with the following state and federal agencies.
    Arizona Better Business Bureau
    -------------------------------
    Internet Crime Complaint Center

• Gr
      7th of Jul, 2009

I have not spent as much money as you on this program. But, I understand where you are coming from. I am currently a member of IgMogol as well. My name is Dorian Braxton. I currently have not seen any real cash flow coming in. And they always tell me I need to put in more money for my site to make it generate revenue. I have made about 105.00 in writezilla with the company, but that is it. Now, they are trying to charge me monthly fees for the service. I'm tired of even dealing with this company, and not only that but the products the store sells seems like junk. No real name brands are available for what I want to sell. My site carstattoosandmusic.com

31st of Jul, 2009

Arizona BBB has Igomogul under review also file complaints with all the agencies I have listed here and even tho it takes some time you ill get your money back.

• Gr
      1st of Aug, 2009

Sounds great, do you need me to do anything?

1st of Aug, 2009

Grfx make sure you filed a complaint with Arizona BBB, Arizona Attorney General, your state Attorney General, IC3 and I also sent emails to Arizona Governor and both Arizona Senators insisting that the state agencies do more than contact Igomogul and ask if their running a scam.
    Just send emails to all of them.