Igain.co.uk / Spam / phishing mail

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

My email is bombarded daily with an extortionate amount of email - 2 or 3 a day marked 'Urgent We are Awaiting Your Confirmation'
This is from igain.co.uk. I have never been on their website or requested information and I am fed up with receiving many emails every day trying to get me to respond.

Vi
May 8, 2014

Comments

• St
      15th of Nov, 2012

I am not the client of iGain anymore but they keep sending me annoying advertisements every day. I don’t know how to stop this… Feel myself really tired and shiftless. Do you have an idea about the solution for the above problem?

• Lu
      15th of Nov, 2012

iGain sent me email month ago and I opened it. I don’t know what happened next but they keep sending me emails day and night and I can’t stop them. It seems like I subscribed to their mailout.

• Ka
      28th of Nov, 2012

I discovered recently that igain.co.uk charged me money for a kind of subscription. The problem is that I have never subscribed to any of their services and I really want to get my dollars back. I contacted police and BBB already. Let’s hope that this company will be closed down.

• El
      2nd of Jun, 2013

Igain send me about 10 emails a day. The link to unsubscribe is always urn available in the emails so it is not possible to stop them.
    It should be possible to unsubscribe as with any other company.

• Be
      8th of May, 2014

report them to your email provider. Most have a "report as spam" button or an [protected]@ (name of provider) email address to report these. May times they give you the option to flag emails as phishing as well.

Finally - create a filter for your email to automatically send these email to spam or trash.

• Fo
      18th of May, 2014

i am also getting upto 15 mails a day from various companys all with igain addresses
    they should be locked up for annoying what seems to be half the country ?

• Be
      18th of May, 2014

Set up a filter in your email that will send all these emails to junk or trash or another folder if you prefer. Also, you can usually report an address as spam to your email provider.