Ifriends / Unauthorized charges!

1 Lake Worth, FL, United States Review updated:

I have been getting charged by WPI*IFRIENDS for services I did not even register to use. I could not fill out an charge cancel because I do not remember signing up for the website. I did browse it several months back, but I never signed up for anything. So I do not believe I can cancel my payments. If Ifriends could correct this problem I would appreciate it. I am not very happy that I have had about 100 USD stolen from me.

Va

Comments

30th of Mar, 2008

I am having the same problem..

$9.95 US per month regularly.

Am uncertain how long for, just discovered it ?

I have quickly gone back through 6-8 months of eMail & it is not anything that I've signed up for or confirmed ?

I am about to check through more extensively to double-check.

I am initiating dispute proceedings with my Bank now. My understanding is that this will only get me contact details for these lot which I'm led to believe won't proceed very far.

• Jj
      9th of May, 2010

Yeah, I use the service too and I'm so sick of fake complaints. It's sex chat. They charge for it! Deal with it. You got horny, and gave them your cc info. All these people taking about having their money STOLEN or being DEFRAUDED. It's a joke. Do you think a company would still be working in the US if it just stole credit card numbers? You gave them your credit card with sticky fingers!

5th of Jun, 2010

i´ve been fooled by a [censor] that claimed the site is free in registration and site only advice the 1 dollar fee, related to age verification transaction.

but they charged me with 55 dolars

• Pr
      13th of Jul, 2010

HI, ,

I am chathost as HORNYPUZZYCUM_21. i would like to complain to company ifriends. this is their website: http://ifriends.com/
    they said i have a violation to helped my sister to make her own account in their website but i really don't know what i did so it is accidentally, i just know i did helped somebody wants my helped so it's not a violation. you know they lied to me because last discussion of last December 2009, they said to me that they would send my earned salary after July 10, 2010. if i have a violation as accidentally they could stopped me to worked their site but they do not have rights to get my salary earned right? I'm very sad because its very important to me and also for my youngest brother has illness. i hope somebody help me about this case. this is my yahoo mail : erlysalvadico@yahoo.com

• Pe
      26th of Feb, 2018

hi guys, be very careful with Ifriends.net a ghost website DON'T REGISTER OR RIPOFF with lots of Loop videos performers as ''Live'' HALF OF THOSE ARE LOOPING even Miss Ifriends 2018 does Looping they ripoff members they say it's free membership and after they tax huge amounts of $$$$ from your credit cards without letting you know it, be very careful, for 1 second in Live chat they tax it for 3 minutes and huge amounts after DO NOT REGISTER TO IFRIENDS BE VERY CAREFUL WARNING !!! THEY DO LOTS OF CHARGEBACKS TO PERFORMERS WITHOUT ANY REASON NO EXPLANATION AND SUSPEND PERFORMER ACCOUNTS FOR INVENTED REASONS.THEY DON'T HELP PERFORMERS THEY STEAL MONEY FROM MEMBERS AND PERFORMERS AS CHARGEBACKS TOO.DO NOT REGISTER TO IFRIENDS! BAD CUSTOMER LIVE SUPPORT VERY BAD PEOPLE!!!