Ifp3.com / paid in full...no service

F & A
We have been using ifp3.com with a direct link from our web site to there's. We have advertised events that can be viewed by going to our site and clicking a link that puts the clients onto ipf3.com We have 50 events up and now the link doesn't work. Clients are calling daily asking why they can not view their images to order. IPF3 has NO contact info other than a stupid email address that they never respond to. This has taught us a big lesson. Never deal with anyone that you can't call and talk with.

More Ifp3.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus Ifp3.com - Will not provide a way to contact them [8]

D  1st of Jul, 2009 by

I work with ifp3 and we are available to address your questions and concerns. We respond to all emails received what email address are you using?

The best way to receive immediate support is not via email, but to contact us through our online help desk. You can access ifp3 support by clicking the "Help" link on your admin's home page.

For additional information about links, please try one of the 3 methods shown below:

1 - Video Tutorial - Our video tutorials are a great way to become familiar with how to make changes to your ifp3 website.

2 - Knowledge Base - The searchable Knowledge Base has immediate answers to most of your questions.

3 - E-mail support - We have a staff of qualified, friendly, support technicians available to help with your set up questions.

We apologize for any broken links that you may have set up on your website and look forward to hearing from you so that we can help to resolve the matter.

ifp3 support
N  6th of Nov, 2016 by
This answer is total BS. I have written the support site three times in t he last week without a reply. The site has been down over a week and no one responds. We have lost nearly a thousand dollars in revenue due to impulse buys that will no longer take place due to their website migration. We are incredibly frustrated and will be "migrating" our own site to another alternative. I will tell everyone I know of my poor experience with IFP3