Ifbi Chennai Mylapore BranchIta a Fraud Company Dont Beleive It

Hi frndz ! i m Ramachandran, Dont go for Chennai IFBI Mylapore Branch for any course or anything .Its Totally waste i also finiished Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Banking (PGDRB) for Axis Bank May 2012 Batch .I have passed all exams they have conducted but still we didnt get any job, we people still waiting but they collected full money Rs 50000.i have heard tat they going to conduct PGDBB KVB exam for OCT- DEC 2012 batch.so frndz dont trust them. they will talk like Harichandran but untill collectin full cash from you after tat they ill not consider you at any cost .

Ra

Comments

Dec 21, 2012

Hi...I heard tat ifbi will provide job assistance...is it true ? please reply me im in a great confusion to join in ifbi for pgdbo... if they will provide job job assistance which kind of jobs we will get? i mean officer posts or customer service posts?

• Un
      Apr 04, 2013

I completed my ICICI bank exam by this month . I got selected. Can i pay the fee they are asking. Do clear my doubt. Plzzzz

• Un
      Apr 04, 2013

I COMPLETED MY ICICI EXAM BY LAST MONTH & I'M SELECTED .CAN I GIVE THE FEE AMOUNT TO THEM. Do clear my doubt. Plz...

Sep 11, 2013

IFBI is a fraud company.
    They just ask you to join their courses and their is no guarantee of placements.