Ifb / Washing Machine / Service center

I am a customer of IFB washing machine my customer id is 3001694, the services are too worst by IFB call center as well as service centers. My machine power switch was not working since 15 July 2014 I had given complaint my complaint no [protected] they are not responding to the problem. So please take necessary action regarding the service center if they don't serve the customers then they should get side form the franchisee give opportunity for the best service person. Please rectify my problem

Ka
Jul 22, 2014

Comments

• Su
      May 07, 2008
    Ifb / Washing Machine - Bad servise
    India

i have been using IFB washing machine for the past one year, it was servised more than five times, yet the product is not of good quality.and its not working currently so i have ringed the customer care a month before, but there response was not good, yet no one came to repair that.

Feb 10, 2009
    Ifb / Washing Machine - NOT WORKING PROPERLY

Dear Sir,

I am Sandya diwan and my machine is not working properly and it's almost new but the Company (IFB) not taking any action regarding this and now it's an high time so kindly help me out.

Regards
    Sandhya Diwan

Nov 07, 2011
    Ifb / Washing Machine - Complaint not attended after one Month
    India

On my previous complaint the machine was not fully rectified after around a month’s time. Again I was asked by the service Engineer to lodge afresh complaint. On 06.10.2011, I registered a complaint bearing no 7328682 but even after lapse of one month the machine has not been attend. I am facing daily problem and hope that I have not purchased the product for making daily calls to their service centre and drying the cloths manually.

• Ni
      Jul 26, 2014

Faulty washine machine. Top load. No proper service. No replacement of faulty parts even when there sis warranty..