[Resolved] IFB Washing Machine / NOT WORKING

I WAS MADE A COMPLAINT NO.9418443ON 20/08/12, NO ONE RESPONDING MY CALLS AFTER LONG FOLLOW-UP ONE TECHNICAN MARIA PANDI CAME & TOLD THAT RUBBER SLEEVE HAS TO BE CHAGED, IT WILL BE CHANGED WITHIN A WEEKS TIME, TIL DATE IT WAS NOT YET RESOLVED, EVERY TIME I AM CALLING THE FRANCHISEE BALAJI ASSOCIATES, COIMBATORE TODAY OUR TECHNICIAN IS COMING TO YOUR HOUSE. I MADE 1000 OFCALL, AFTER I AM MADE TO A CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE THEY TOLD THAT YOUR COMPLAINT WAS CLOSED, WITHOUT SOLVING MY COMPLAINT HOW CAN THEY CLOSE THE COMPLAINT? I AM UNDER AMC. PLS GIVE ME A SOLUTION. SUGUNA519675

• Resolution statement

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Nov 20, 2012

Dear Sir / Ma'am

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you the best of our services.

Regards,
    IFB customer care

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2012

Dear Sir / Ma'am

Hope your concern has been resolved and you are satisfied.

In future for any concerns, you can call our customer care numbers [protected](BSNL/MTNL) or [protected] (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Assuring you the best of our services.

Regards,