IFB Washing Machine / Extremely Poor service
I have registered a complaint about my washing machine on28th November 2014.
The complaint no is - 1436089
The person comes on 3rd December 2014 and tells that the motor has to be replaced and since my machine is under AMC they will charge for the transportation I.e 350/- which was not told when I took the contract.
Every day from 5th I have been calling the IFB centre Ghatkopar 3-4 times a day, till date they have been promising that it will done in the afternoon or evening.
Till date nothing has been done.
I want to terminate this AMC and my amt 4494/- returned.
I got my contract renewed on 25-06-2014.
I am very upset with the way IFB is treating its customers and I am also sad that I brought an IFB microwave.
My Email I'd is [protected]@yahoo.com
More IFB Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] IFB - Supplying junk agst order through fabmail 
- IFB Washing Machine - POOR SERVICE 
- Ifbi Chennai Mylapore Branch - Ita a Fraud Company Dont Beleive It 
- IFB Washing Machine - Company not responding! 
- IFB - IFB Dish washer 
- Ifb Maxidry 550 - Dryer not working 
- Ifb Executive Elite Waashing Machine - bad service
- Ifb Neptune Dishwasher - The spray arms don't work
- [Resolved] Ifb Senator 6kg - IFB Senator 6kg washing machine door HINGE broken
- IFB - Useless washing machine which never washes clothes