[Resolved] IFB Industries / Washing machine

Bangalore, IN

I have had the worst experience with your customer care. Its been 2 weeks & your customer care is making me to go round in circles to resolve one issue. Moreover your technician has taken Rs. 1800 (even though the washing machine was in warranty period) stating due to water, the machine was not rinsing nor drying. - Ticket Number [protected]

Its very frustrating to speak to your customer care...instead of resolving things, they have made things worst by logging one ticket after another & then asking me to wait for 2 days for each ticket. They don't bother to resolve the old tickets & keep logging new tickets..Haven't seen such dumb people/process.

Overall, its a frustrating to deal with IFBcustomer care & repenting for buying an IFB Washing Machine...I've brought washing machine of other brands & they have worked for 7 to 10 years without ANY issue.

• Resolution statement

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2016

Dear  Grace

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2016

Dear Grace

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: [protected] Other subscribers: [protected]  Email id: [protected]@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

IFB Team.