[Resolved] IFB / fully automatic washing machine

1 GOA, India Review updated:

I have purchased fully automatic machine on 13th May 2016 which is under warranty now. The machine buttons gets stuck and are non operative from the day we purchased. I had registered complaint many times and this problem is not getting resolved.

Now on 25 october 2016, I have again raised the complaint but it is not resolved till date i.e. 7th nov 16. My complaint no.is [protected].

From 25th october till now I am contacting customer care no.
Even there no.is always engage and whole day waste on contacting them.

On the daily follow up, the technician informed button spare part need to be changed. It will cost around 5k. Then as it is under warranty it should be free of cost but still no one came to change the spare part and gave reason its unavailable with them. Even gave reason its festival season Diwali and will be replaced after diwali.

Again on 3rd Nov after follow up with customer care, they gave the no.of area manager Mr Mahesh Pathani +91 [protected]. I and my mother had words with him on 3rd Nov 16 and he assured it be done but againits pending.
Today i.e. 7th nov, again I had call Mr mahesh and he is behaving and reacting as he is unaware about it. After that he gave excuses and lingering till thursday i.e.10th Nov16.
I had called customer care and came to know that technician had cancelled the complaint.
IFB is providing the pathetic service and its very surprising they do not have the inventory. They do not have the spare parts in stock.

It seems as this replacement is of free of cost as it is under warranty thats why they are doing such and if we need to pay than might they do on the spot.

Only sales is done but no one focus on good prompt services and customer satisfaction.

We people are also working and our time is precious to us but no one bothers.

From 25th Oct 16 till today 7th Nov its 14 days and how much time and energy is wasted only on IFB Complaints and daily follow up.

• Resolution statement

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Nov 08, 2016

Dear  Ruhi

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

IFB Team

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Nov 16, 2016

Dear Ruhi

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: [protected]@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

IFB Team.

Ru
Nov 6, 2016

Comments

• Ru
      10th of Nov, 2016

Again its 11th November and I am facing the same issue with regards to my IFB fully automatic machine.
    Daily customer care and Mr Mohit pathania is saying will be done on Thursday i.e. 10th Nov but did nothing. Today as on 11th Nov half day is passed and my problem is not at all resolved.

No technician is coming to change the spare part of the washing machine.

Really PATHETIC SERVICE and its only TECHNICIAN and CUSTOMER CARE TEAM that is spoiling the name of IFB by not providing the frequent service and no resolving the problem soon.

• Ru
      10th of Nov, 2016

Right now I had contacted customer care at 914033502600 and she was again going to register a new complaint.
    After heavy discussion, she gave call to her supervisor meera (name is not much clear but I think its Meera) and she assured she will call back around 3:00 pm. Lets see. What she come across to.