IFB / Washing Machine Not Working

To,
G. Dasgupta
President & CEO

Dear Sir

It is hereby regret to inform you that I had purchase IFB Washing Machine 7 kg Digital from Sales Corner in the month of Feb’07 and typical problem has started after six month of purchase
I made complaints not less than 12 times but till date machine is diving same problem. Machine stops automatically before 20 minutes of time set of 2 hrs. Machine once again automatically starts after 30minutes and goes up to 2hrs. So total wash time become 4hrs instead of 2 hrs.
I had complains our vadodara service center, several of time Mr. Dinesh & Mr. Deepak Parmar from Vadodara Service center had check and change the circuit of machine but there is no solution, both are seating for 2 hours with machine but same problem was not solve. I complaint at Ahmedabad office Miss Divya & Mr. Brijesh is their but there is no response from them and I had also complain on call center before one month back and talk to Miss Sunita & Mr. Prakash (Call Center Manager), they told me that they are sending a company Engineer for repairing but I regret to inform you that their is no visit from your company Engineer.

On 18th April’08 Mr. Dineshbhai from Vadodara Service Center was visited and check the Machine at that time the same problem in machine, he told me that we replace your machine and give you a new one. After his visit we called Mr. Dinesh several time but there is no response from them.

I request you to Kindly instruct technical staff suitably to solve the problem permanently or I request you instruct service branch to replace the whole unit as it is still under warranty.

The detail of Machine is under
Sr.no. [protected]
Purchase Date: 28.02.07

Hope that my problem will be solved, as you will intervene in this issue. If there is no response from your side I will file case in consumer court against company.

Thanking You

Jignesh Pathak

Comments

• So
      21st of Jul, 2008

I agree with Jignesh.I am facing problem with IFB elena 5 KG Machine.
    I have logged complain 3 to 4 time.I have not got response from any body.I called IFB customer more than 8-10 times for follow up every time I got response Today our Sr Engineer will come and look into issue but no one has come.

I have logged complain three times for same problem I got solution Machine is Vibrating because there is no stand for Machine.I don't know logic behind that if stand is necessary why company is not selling it with Machine.
    So I purchased stand from IFB Still problem is there.Mahine moving one place to another with lot noise.
    Today 21/07/2008 I called chief office from pune Mr Nitin I think he is nice person he told me I will give call you call within 10 mins I got call from engineer witnin 10 mins.
    But I dont why enigineer is saying your call has got expired
    Before resolving any issue how it is get expired.
    Now I dont have many words for Explaing IFB

• Pr
      4th of Aug, 2008

Complaint No : 1873813
    1st Complaint Date : 17/6/2008
    2nd Complaint Date : 15/7/2008
    3rd Complaint Date : 4/8/2008

I made a complaint 2 months before my washing machine Digital 7 KG worth Rs.28, 000 not working properly but till my machine is same condition

After 1 week of my 1st compliant engineer verify the machine there is a problem with Digital board it has to be changed & he is check for spare Board on front of me via his mobile, he reply to me spare board available in our office & he committed me the machine will ready by next day but there is no response for next 10 days from engineer after 10 days engineer changed the Digital board (New or Old – I don’t know) after that he told there is a problem with other board & that board also to be replace after that till today there is no response from your engineer & your customer care & your service high officials

**** I want permanent solution from your company for my machine pls do the needful immediately I don’t want any temporary solution your end plssssss *****

I am not happy for selecting IFB brand, don’t advertise you are No 1 washing machine & your customer care is not maintaining service complaint status of the customers on my 2nd compliant I asked what’s the status of my complaint they simply reply there is no update in our system & today I made a 3rd complaint on that time also they don’t have update regarding my machine, finally I spoke Mr.Shanker from Branch he told me check with local concern engineer they will call you but till now there is no response --- tell me then where can I know my machine status & when will rectify my problem

I want my machine to be rectify with in today or tomorrow otherwise
    I need brand new machine from your company on behalf of selling bad quality of washing machine otherwise I am surely sue a case in consumer court (because already machine in junk condition & I already wasted Rs.28000/- I am ready to spend more Rs.5000/- & face the issue in court )

**** I want permanent solution from your company for my machine pls do the needful immediately don’t make the temporary solution *****

• Ka
      16th of Sep, 2008

I totally agree with this.
    I have a fully automatic IFB washing machne and I have a lot of problems with it.
    I complained that the drum does not spin and no one attanded for 22 days.
    I am really annoyed. I kept on calling everyday 3 times and I got the same answer that someone will attend.
    I would suggest others not to go for IFB brand.
    Neither the machine is good nor the Service and customer care is good.

• Ra
      4th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I purchased Washing M/c in Hyderabad in Nov 2007 and had excellent service from Hyderabad service centers technically with reliable replacement and reasonable. Recently in may 09 I shifted to Delhi and installed M/s with proper procedure. Subsequently my warranty expired on 5th July which was informed through SMS on 28th June. Due to resettlement/admission, my baby boy born and my official tour, I was missed the SMS. Incidentally machine door was opening during switching the program which was working fine on 19/07/09. I registered the complain One of the officer (who nobody will like as his behavior and not proper technically sound) visited, opened the machine and conveyed to my family that the entire kit is faulty and we need to pay Rs. 3500 for replacement. I requested him to ascertain the fault with your technical departs as kit may not faulty and there may be some other problem. Without taking any further action, he left us and never turns up. I then requested Mr. Kishor to whom I have been directed to contact through service centre. In the mean time I registered the request for AMC. I have been told that somebody will come and collect the payment.
    Sir, nor payment collected nor complain resolved till date. We are facing many issues in Delhi and suffering lot. Request your support for AMC and repair with reasonable cost.
    Thanking You,
    Rajesh Kumbharkar
    Tata Projects Ltd

• He
      14th of Aug, 2010

I agree to all to the above people, as i am facing a minor problem in comparison. Well i have purchased an IFB dish Washer. Now the machine is working just fine but the washing powder for the machine can only be acquired by IFB as it is not available in the open market.

The IFB company states that once you order the wash powder they deliver it to you that day itself which is [censor]. I have been calling to order for the powder since last 6 days and i have not yet received the product.

The IfB phone personals are so rude that they hang up on the customer. I would like to add they denie to tell their name or where the service centre is located.

I would like convey to the IFB officials, firstly teach your service operators some professionalism. Your company is joke you have no system in place, i mean no customer can trust you as the bloody idiotic phone operators don’t even tell you there name to start with, so the poor customer does not even know how the hell he/she is talking with. This proves that the company teaches these people not to say their names because if the company does not perform than; then the customer has no feed back on the basics of which he can go ahead with the complaint to the higher officials. You know what this is [censor]ing [censor], you people have no right to harass the customers in this manner