IEC CHRISTIAN ACADEMY / STAFF ABUSE TOWARDS STUDENTS

1 2500 W. OAKRIDGE RD., Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-7581-6120

My son has been in this academy for 3 years. This year a new staff was hired, the new teachers hired have no love towards the students. They're rude and mean towards the students. Ever since we talked to the school and told them that my son was moving to a new school, the treatment towards him has been getting worst. My son comes crying everyday from school because of the treatment in his school. My son is 8 years old and he's suffering from hair loss because of the stressed caused by his teachers. This is the reason I'm complaining towards this academy so parents can see how students are treated here.

Comments

• Ju
      6th of May, 2010

My experience at IEC Christian Academy is very different. First off one of my children who is currently in High School but graduated from IEC Christian Academy is academically advanced due to the great education she received in this Academy. Secondly my Middle School child has also graduated from this Academy and she is a straight A student aswell. I currently still have a child in this academy. ALL EMPLOYEES, TEACHERS and ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF go beyond the call of duty for these students. I am part of the PTA and spend alot of time in the Academy and vouch for the quality of teachers that work here. I have had students in this Academy since the doors opened and I consider myself blessed to be able to have them in this Academy and in the environment these educators create for them. Excellent Staff and Excellent Principal! I can assure you that in this Academy it's all about the STUDENTS! So Thank you for a great experience as a parent, I am very PLEASED with all who form a part of this Great Academy.

6th of May, 2010

My child was in public school and was suffering because she was the victom of Bulleys. I learned about IEC Christian Academy, I went there registered my child and have been active in the school since then. My daughter is doing very well academically. The staff at IEC Christian Academy played a major role in helping my child value herself. She is in a safe environment, with good grades, and a loving staff. The best decision I have made as a single mom was placing my child in the hands of the IEC Christian Academy staff and the Outstanding Principal! Thank you IEC Christian Academy!!!

6th of May, 2010

The last statement was( interpreted by Judith) but my name is Nidza Davila mother of a fifth grade student.

• Li
      6th of May, 2010

My name is Lissette Vazquez, my daughter is a forth grade student at the IEC Christian Academy. She has been a student at this Academy since Pre K. At some point I had to place my daughter in public school to only have to return her to the IEC Christian Academy within the month. She was way advanced in curriculum and cried everyday to return to her school. She loves it at the IEC Christian Academy. I spend alot of my time there helping the teachers in the classrooms and can validate the great character of the staff at IEC Christian Academy. The Staff and all the teachers LOVE their students. I want everyone to know that if your child attends the IEC Christian Academy they are in the right place, at the right time and in the right season. This Academy gets better every year! So thank you IEC Christian Academy Staff for being so loving and GREAT. We are Blessed through your commitment to make of our children productive citizens. Great School. Awesome Staf[censored] Thank You Lord!!!

25th of Jul, 2011

There are good teachers there and the kids DO learn a lot, however I feel the rules/regulations ( although I know rules are necesarry) are bordering on ridiculous. Detentions in Kinder for singing and talking, detentions weeks after the incidents takes place and kids forget what they did, poor communication from administration, attitudes from the office staff, school always asking for money, kids dont have a playground, and the children of the staff always being the ones to have leading roles in plays and activities etc etc... I was not pleased this year at all. I will take the good we did gain and gladly leave all the rest behind..

• Al
      30th of Mar, 2016

Regarding the only real complaint on this page, you do not mention any specific manner in which your child was mistreated. ??