IdTheftRefund.com / my refund

1 60 ne 80th terrace apt 4Miami, United States Review updated:
Phone: 786 718 7097

I applied for a pay day loan and last chance cash advance. I was later taken to a website that asked for $31.95 for a loan and I did not agree to that service. Later on in the week I saw a transaction debit from my bank account of that same amount and they are now stating that they will not refund me the money. They are all scammers

An

Comments

• Mi
      1st of Aug, 2009

Please refund my my acct.of $33.98 plus a $35.00 nsf my cancellation # 4079872

3rd of Aug, 2009

I did not authorize this deduction from my account. Please refund my money upon receipt of this notice. Cancellation#4052045. Thank you and please do not take any more money from my account.

• De
      18th of Aug, 2009

Refund my cash amount $33.98 to my account now. I did not order this protection. I have cancelled this service my confirmation # is 4139767

• Br
      20th of Aug, 2009

I didnt apply for this service, and didnt know I had an active account in my name untill I checked with my bank and saw where you had withdrawn money from my checkings account. I got the number from my bank, Called and cancelled the services. I asked for a refund and they told me I had to go to this web site.I never sighned up for the ID theft program, and I would greatly appriciate it if you would refund my money. Thank You.

• Ap
      26th of Aug, 2009

I want my money returned to my bank acccount. I did not enroll with id theft protection and come to find out that the amount of 33.98 was debited on my account. I call to cancel and want my money now. Cancellation #4124960.

• Ro
      30th of Aug, 2009

I got hit for 33.oo now i cant get my [censored]ing refund if they were closer i would beat the crap out of them i want the money refunded now you took it without permission to me thats ROBBERY. cancellation #4165458 and when i go to the refund website it keeps asking for more details.

• St
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I was applying for a loan not no ID theft protection I'm asking nicely to please put my money back into my account ASAP!!! My account was charge $33.98