IdTheftRefund.com / my refund

1 60 ne 80th terrace apt 4Miami, United States Review updated:
Phone: 786 718 7097

I applied for a pay day loan and last chance cash advance. I was later taken to a website that asked for $31.95 for a loan and I did not agree to that service. Later on in the week I saw a transaction debit from my bank account of that same amount and they are now stating that they will not refund me the money. They are all scammers

An

Comments

5th of Aug, 2008

I want my refund put back in my account. 31.98 is what you owe me. #2682410

• Co
      9th of Aug, 2008

I want your company to refund $31.98 to my checking account .

• Co
      9th of Aug, 2008

I want your company to refund $31.98 to my checking account. Please e-mail me or call me at 1-(360)-691-3783 when this is done

11th of Aug, 2008

I was told to i had to come to this wed site fill out a for for my refund. what a joke the whole internet is a scam once u put ur information out there weither it is a sucre line or not they will get u. I can not belive the mess this company puts u threw like they are here to help but wont lift a finger to send you your money back. They have no problem taking it in a heart beat. I have been waiting for two weeks for a response or my refund and have recived neither. So I will have to take further actions and file with a lawyer.

• Ki
      11th of Aug, 2008

I need my monoey back into my account. Cancelation number is2699466.

Kim

11th of Aug, 2008

I Did not sign up for this please credit my account for two withdraws one is for $31.85 and the other is for $31.98. thank you. My Cancellation # is 2696620.

• Wi
      14th of Aug, 2008

I want my money put back into my account I did not give you the permission to take this out of my account. The total you need to put back is 159.90 dollars. I have cancled this my conf.#264940

• Wi
      14th of Aug, 2008

I want my money put back into my account, because I did not give you the authorization to take this out of my account. I want my refund of 159.90 by in my account. I have cancled this my conf.#264940

• Ci
      20th of Aug, 2008

I was charged for a service I did not agree with. This is my second complaint, so I want it taken care of within 72 hours like the tech said, if not I will be making some phone calls. I want my money back. I have canceled my subscription, this is my cancellation # 2728935. Please refund my money to my account. I will be watching my account.

• Th
      20th of Aug, 2008

did not apply for this service declline it on line but was still charge the fee of 31.95

21st of Aug, 2008

I am requesting that you refund my $32.00. This is something that I have not agreed upon and I would greatly appreciate you putting my funds back in my account. Thank you.

by the way my confirmation # is: 2731012

• Ti
      21st of Aug, 2008

I have cancel my subscription and the cancellation#2726296 please refund the money back to my account.

21st of Aug, 2008

This is absolutely awful, your in need and sign up for a loan, and they rip you off even before they help you. This has overdrawn my account, not put money in it. I very much doubt i get my money back too.. Good Luck to all

• Te
      25th of Aug, 2008

please refund money back in my accouint, here is cancellation #2724674

26th of Aug, 2008

as everybody else i want my refund and by all the emails i read your company isnt doing itself any justice my cancellation #2721350

• Je
      28th of Aug, 2008

I never authorized you to take money from my account and I want it back. My cancellation #3749371. I want my $31.85 back in my account by end of business tomorrow!!! Thank you Jeanette L.

• Ab
      29th of Aug, 2008

I need my money back into my account my cancellation # is 2733791 thank u

• Ga
      29th of Aug, 2008

Well, I have been trying to get my refund out of your company for bout a month, are longer.Because I have not recieve the $31.98, back into my checking account.Here is the conformation number I recieve today 2616618.I hope to see satisfaction soon.I will be calling the 18772284990 or 18772952267.

• Ra
      31st of Aug, 2008

i applied for a loan & was charged 31.95 for ID protection that I was not aware of. when i noticed it on my bank statement, i phoned the company about the transaction & stated that i wanted a refund. she then followed me through the proper steps