IdTheftRefund.com / taking money from my account withoutconsent

i looked into borrowing some money and found this charge for this id theft program i did not order 31.98 seems other people have the same problem

Comments

25th of Apr, 2008

Id theft Took my Money illegally for one month.

How can I get it back?

When Will I get it back Sir, or Madam!!

25th of Apr, 2008

Why do they let on line people get your money so easily from
    the internet.?

I NEED BACK MY MONEY< MY MONEY< ALL OF MY LOST MONEY, from whoever it was, from whoever were those people were.!!

• Ga
      28th of Apr, 2008

I just now found out how to cancell the service and submit a refund form for this scam ID THEFT COMPANY. I was chatting online with someone and let them know that this is a total scam and there are pages and pages of reports about this. They told me to not go online and go somewhere else about the company. If you want to get ahold of anyone I have a phone number but you have to be patient and WAIT. The phone number is 866-88-1277. I know you probably have that phone number but here is the website to get on to cancel and get your refund :

www.idteftrefund.com

They want to know on that form a conformation number so you will get it here plus a form to fill out about the refund. You can also chat with a live rep. here. I was on the phone with someone and also chatting with a live rep. at the same time and the woman on the phone was mad because this was cancelled and I said to her "TOO BAD". The person on the phone insisted that I was not in the right website and she was wrong so don't even call them. You have to make sure that you know who you applied with on the internet when you signed up with this protection. There are two companies:

Last Chance Cash Advance

Trifecta

These are the two companies that offer this ID Protection. Trifecta is a company about working online. You can see what the first one is and I was involved around the Holidays with getting a cash advance and must have accidently hit a button but I would never pay for this protection. I don't even go for extra protection on credit cards. I also mentioned the 31.98 amount and on the phone they told me that was not the right amount and the live chat person told me it was. So I hope that this helps out anyone on this website. I still have to see what happens with me as far as a refund is concerned but this is the only way you can get the withdrawl to stop and the refund. Good luck!!

• Tr
      28th of Apr, 2008

I WANT MY MONEY IN THE AMOUNT OF 95.94 CREDITED BACK INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT

29th of Apr, 2008

I WANT MY MONEY TO BE DEPOSITED BANK INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, OR I WILL CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AND GET A NEW ONE.

• Le
      29th of Apr, 2008

My name is Leah Segura and 31.98 was taken out of my checking account twice by ID Theft. I have know idea how that happened but, I need my money refunded into my account. Please help me! Thanks, Leah Segura

2nd of May, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me the only thing is as soon as they sent me an email conformation about the id program i immediatly went to the web site and canceled the program and they still took it out, the first time it went back and the next day they forced payed it through, the bank manager told me it would be 10 days to desputed the charged but in the mean time the company could take it out again and i just could not afford that chance and so I closed my account.

• Yo
      9th of May, 2008

I am requesting a full refund in the amount of $31.98 that was taken from my checking account without my conscent.

• Is
      9th of May, 2008

Of course i agree with everybody else who has been wrongly charged for the unkown service and want my money back also. The company used two different amounts to get monies out of my account. And now it takes you going to hell to get it back. HELP.

• Mi
      10th of May, 2008

I have now waited 5 days for a response to no avail. I as eveybody else did not sign up for this and I obviously need my money or I would not have been applying for a loan. Are these people that insensitive I have a 4 year old and a teenager and a wife to provide for and I don't mean provide luxuary by providing I mean food and all the living necessities and school lunches now I have an overdraft fee to pay. Now what where do I go from here?

• Ka
      11th of May, 2008

I am requesting to credit $31.98 back into my checking account. This was deducted from my account without my authorization.

• La
      12th of May, 2008

I am requesting to credit $31.98 back into my checking acount. This was deducted from my account without my authorization. My confirmation is #2391807.

• De
      13th of May, 2008

I, like everyone else, was ripped off by this company and would like the $31.98 refunded back to me and my overdraft fee refunded as well. Just remember, you found me and I can find you! My conformation # is 2434957.

13th of May, 2008

y should u take money without asking

i would like to get my money back today by 5 oclock

send my money now

• Ju
      13th of May, 2008

I would like my refund as soon as possible. My confirmation # is 2173738.

• Me

please se n d me my refund cancelation # is 2466947
    for 31.98 thanks

• Le
      14th of May, 2008

My name is Leah SEgura and I have been waiting to hear from someone about my refund for almost a month now! Can some one please contact me to let me know what is the status!

• Kr
      14th of May, 2008

This is a total scam there is no. www.canncelidtheft.com www. idtheftrefund.com its all a scam they got me for the $32.00