IdTheft.com / A charge of $31.98 and an overdraft fee of $39.00 from my bank. Now my account is seriously messed up.

1 419 Oak StreetWest Mifflin, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 412-592-3877

I did not authorize these charges to my account; and to top it off; now my account is overdrawn. I expect a prompt refund in the amount of $70.98 which includes the $31.98 they wrongly charged me for not-a-thing and a overdraft charge from my bank.

Comments

7th of Aug, 2008

you took funds from my account that i did not authorize. i need you to refund the money today or it will cause me problems at the bank. my account is now debit with a bank fee of $25. i need you to refund the bank fee and the amount you attempted to take today.
    respectfully,

7th of Aug, 2008

i need you to confirm that you will replace the money before my bank closes today.

7th of Aug, 2008

when i call your phone line there is no one answering the phone, only a recorded announcement. the announcement doesn't show any form that can be filled. you are only saying that on the recording. where is the form that you speak of. this is a serious problem for me and it is imperative that you replace the funds plus bank fee today. otherwise i will have a serious problem at my bank.

7th of Aug, 2008

a company calling itself an agency that protects from identity theft but gains access to personal and private information and then utilizes it to steal funds from bank accounts is actually practicing id theft themselves from behind "the front" of a licensed concern.

P.S.
    THIS A FELONY!

• To
      26th of Aug, 2008

I was charged the same amount of 31.98 an when I ask about a refund she gave me this web site to go to www.idtheft.refund.com but it takes me to information about tax refunds if anyone has any information about getting a refund from this company please e-mail me to let know