IDThecs / Theft unauthorized bank debit

AZ, United States Review updated:
4.4

If they scammed you here is there bank and bank phone # Our records indicate this was a payment to www.IDthecs.com that was processed electronically. In order to obtain the merchant’s contact information, the processing bank, FIRST STATE BANK, can be reached at [protected]. Please provide the bank with the trace number [protected].
Ro

Comments

Us
  6th of Mar, 2008

IDThecs - Debit unauthorized funds from my account!
Arizona

This company took unauthorized debit from my checking account, claiming that I signed up for some Idenity Theft program they took $31.98 beware this is a scam.
Ba
  6th of Mar, 2008
Dear Mr. Daniels,

We have Noticed the Complaint you have advertised at Complaintboard.com

Kindly provide me with your full shipping address including zip code, so we can locate the order and assist you on it. Bennoti does not charge customers without an order being placed first.

More than ever, customer feedback plays a vital role in monitoring and improving our service and procedures. We thank Customers for their comments,as it is only through customer feedback, such as yours that we can strive to improve our service.

"Bennoti" Respect you as a Client and we will do the best in our Power to help and Support you as a Customer, with that said, I'm so sorry that youhave to go what you went threw. However, the Complaint destroy what Bennoti stands for (we didn't have any complains since then) Obviously, I'm lookingforward to get an E-mail from you so we can solve the Problem and remove the complaint from the website. In this way our both interests will be respected!

Thank you again for helping Bennoti give another great Service for another outstanding client.

If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact us at 800 399 9390.

Regards,

Los Angeles
California
Phone: 866-883-4987
www.theftprotectsupport.com

I have no idea who this company is and I don't recall requesting the services that are being deducted from my checking account.
De
De
  10th of Mar, 2008
They did the same to me lets see if their cancellation actually works. I posted above the websit to cancel membership. I got the website from their telephone number someone else had posted.
Ca
  10th of Mar, 2008
THEY ALSO STOLE!!!!!! MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT! HOW DO WE STOP THIS AND GET OUR MONEY BACK? IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE MUCH AT $31.98, BUT WHEN THEY RIP OFF HUNDREDS OF US INNOCENTS..... THEY ARE SAMMING THOUSANDS OR EVEN MILLIONS!
Pa

Los Angeles
California
Phone: 866-883-4987
www.idthecs.com

I had 2 withdrawals from my checking account of which I did not authorize for $31, 98 resulting in overdraft on my account.
Something needs to be done about these internet companies taking money out of your account without authorization.
Co
  25th of Mar, 2008
Bennoti Espresso Machine is the tops! I love the Bennoti coffee maker and the coffee. In fact, my boyfriend is born raised in Naples and he says the coffee is very good. It is just like the espresso and cappuccino I have had all over Italy. I love the decaffinito in the evening too. Anyone who thinks that this is bad coffee does not know what they are talking about.

Also, I had surgery on my right hand 10 days ago and the Bennoti is so easy to make with just one hand (and I am right handed)! I certainly could not make coffee the American way with my left hand.

I tell everyone how great your company is, and your customer service is tops. I sent an e-mail asking for a detailed description of the 4 different coffees I received and received a reply the next day!

The company has gotten so big that they needed to move from their New York warehouse to Connecticut. Perhaps that is one reason some people had a hard time contacting the company. Also, any allegations that the website does not exist are false. Just go to www.bennoti.com and you find everything about the company.

Thanks, Bennoti, for bringing such a great product to America!! Love it
Cy
  2nd of Apr, 2008
i did not authorize subscription to tthis service
Ja
  10th of Apr, 2008

IDThecs - Unauthorized withdrawal from my account!
Syracuse
New York
www.idthecs.com

IDTHECS took an unauthorized deduction from my checking account. They need to be stopped. They are doing this to several people.
Ma
  13th of Apr, 2008
I don't get why you can go about saying it's a scam when it's obvious that it isn't and it's obvious that you guys are the one at fault. I mean, the company has the disclaimer up on the front page for everyone to see. All you have to do is read it. If you didn't even bother, then it's your fault if you're having trouble now.
Co
  27th of Apr, 2008
You can check the site again and see what those transactions are for. I saw it posted on the site, along with the info on how they operate. I think those who are complaining didn't really understand the company and the terms and conditions. I suggest that they read everything first before they sign up for a loan so that they will have an idea what they're getting themselves into.