IDS*Max Colon / Refund

1 Jacksonville, NC, United States Review updated:

Was not informed at time of order that any charges other then the 2.95 would be put on my card. No reference was made to a subscription at any time during the order, in my e-mail conformation, or upon receiving shipment. When I cancelled and asked for a refund as my bank instructed was told to come to this site and fill out a complaint form.

Now I have done so. Please contact me about a refund. Was charged $88.

Co

Comments

• Te
      26th of Mar, 2009

i was also charged an unauthorized charge to my account that i was told nothing about at all..

IDS*Max Colon - with drew money without permisson
    California
    Phone: 1-866-870-7042
    wupport@maxcolon.com

I order a cd and i clicked on free trail for max colon for 1.95 for a 15 day free trail. I did receive the producted but when i tried to call the # i was on hold for over an hour to cancel and i didnt speek to anyone then when i went to the web site i could not get a page. then after 10 days with this product they withdrew 89.73 from my account when the note said it was a 15 day free trail. I had to go to my bank and make a block on this company and another one. so please be careful.

jennifer murine

• Mu

they was sharpie

• Re
      27th of Mar, 2009

the company has just done the same thing to me. i called my bank and come to find out they hit me twice! once for $89.95 more than what the small peice of paper told me they were going to take out...which they didnt have permission! and then they got me a few days after that in the amount of $87.13. im very mad about this and called my bank and have to close my account and get a new debit card and the bank said they could get my money back from them..thank god! the lady that i talked to at the company was very rude when i told her that i had cancelled this order within ther 15 days and she said well we dont have it where you called ... well of course not, then you wouldnt be able to take money out of my account! she was very rude.. wish i would of got her name! im also calling the better business bureau! they are not going to get by with it! i live on a disability check every month and money is just to hard to come by ! i'll do everything i can to put a stop to this company doing this to people!

• Re
      27th of Mar, 2009

i was charged twice as i stated earlier and i think its a bunch of bull that i have to go through all this and change my debit card and make phone calls just because this damn company took money out 0f my bank without permission! oh..im so upset over this!

• Tg
      31st of Mar, 2009

I was reading on the internet about the wonders of this new product "Acai Berry" and that you can get a free try if you would pay shipping and handling - I thought that was fair and decided to do that. The internet site also stated that it would work best if paired with a colon cleans product - which you also can get a free try if you would pay shipping and handling. Well I got the colon cleanse product and to be honest I find it to be worthless. What I didn't know was that I must have agreed to buy a subscription at 89.95 per each time they send me more of the product . Also that this perscription kicked in 15 days later.

Well I made the order on March13th and on Saturday March 28th I received an e-mail from Bank of America that it looked like a possible fraudulent charge was made against my account for 89.95. I called the bank up on Monday March 30th and they explained that it was this ids colon max company.

I then called the IDS Colon Max company andI explained that any order made was done by accident and that I do not like the product - please cancel any order. They told me that the perscription has been stopped but since I was over the 15 days since I first ordered that I would have to pay the 89.95. I have not even recieved this order and told them I want it canceled and do not send it to me - they insist that I pay the 98.95 and are sending me the order anyways.

As far as the 15 days go - I received the product about 5 days after March 13 - so approximately March 18. I was trying to cancel on March 30th - to me this is less than 15 days. Also, the web site said it was best to take the acai berry with the colon cleanse together - well the acai berry did not even arrive until last week - about 3/25/2009 - so how can you take them together if they did not arrive at the same time.

• Ji
      5th of Apr, 2009

Everyone needs to know that Max Colon is the product to be avoided. I had not heard of the name IDS*Max Colon until the $89.95 was wrongfully deducted from my account. This was supposed to be a FREE trial.
    jimmiejo48

• Sk
      9th of Apr, 2009

I just had this done to me too! The Customer service rep was very rude. He said I had to send back the product to get this taken care of and send a letter to their billing dept. I just sent info to my bank to see if I can block them. I don't think I had the product for even 15 days.

• Ba
      12th of Apr, 2009

I also fell for this FREE TRIAL. Thankfully, my credit card company called me to confirm recent charges to my account, and I told my credit card company that I was disputing the charge except for the 4.95 shipping and handling. Boy, did that open my eyes. Under the "terms and conditions" it clearly explains that if you don't return the product within the 15 days, then you're charged the $89.95, and further you are put on autoship to receive a monthly supply. I fought with them and wouldn't back down. They even told me they were going to charge me a restocking fee, which I told them not even to go there because I'd fight them tooth and nail. They agreed to reverse the charge and I'll let you know if they keep their word. I FELL INTO 3 OTHER SCAMS JUST LIKE THIS AND HAVE HAD TO FIGHT THEM ALL. READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY GET YOU.

• Ka
      13th of Apr, 2009
    IDS*Max Colon - 88.95 Charge on my account not authorized
    IDS*Max Colon

IDS Max Colon charged my account for 88.95 and I want my account credited for 88.95 immediately. I did not authorize any 88.95 amount for any product. I want a response concerning this matter immediately as they have drained my bank account completely.

Please contact me at 918-245-3833 or kathy.hemphill@att.net as soon as possible. Thank You

• Mi
      27th of Apr, 2009

This company charged me $89.95 for a trial. they said it was for 15 days, which I did not see that part anywhere in the offer. I called they told me to go to the website and write the complaint.

• Ka
      27th of Apr, 2009

IDS*Max colon charged my account89.95 without my permission. This charge cost me $170.00 in NSF fees from the bank. I had charged several small items and was within the my bank balance.
    Banks now sort check and debit card charges so that the highest dollar amount hit the bank first, which causes more NSF fees to be charged.
    I am on Social Security so I am very financially challenged so this really hurt.
    I would never have tried any product if it was that much money.
    There should be laws against this type deception, but companies and banks rule the legislature and the public suffers

29th of Apr, 2009

Firstly, our customer service representatives would never address a customer in such a harsh fashion. Second, you had agreed to the terms and conditions at the time of submitting your application. This means if you were uncomfortable receiving a monthly supply, you simple needed to cancel your subscription within your 15 day trial period. If you would like to return the product, unopened, for a refund you may request instructions by emailing support@maxcolon.com. We hope this has cleared any confusion regarding your account.

1st of May, 2009

This is happening to me now. I cancelled my order on the 14th day, cause my Dr. advised me not to use the product. They said I didn't cancel it within the 15 day trail period and told me to read the terms and conditions. Well, I told them to do the math, cause it had been 14 days. They still refuse to comprehend what I'm saying and will send 2 bottles, for which I was charged me $89.95. They offered to refund me $41.00 to keep the 2 bottles. What a SCAM, it seems like it's the same scenario as everyone else. May I also mention that the email support people has some attitude problems, since they keep telling me to "read the terms and conditons" I think they should read it again and learn how to count to 15!!! I foresee this company getting alot of complaints to the Better Business Bureau and what goes around comes around and Max Colon should be flushed away soon!!!

• X4
      1st of May, 2009

I just got screwed too. I had the same experience and I had a very rude customer service rep. She even had the nerve to tell me that she gets calls like this all the time and I wont win. I can call BBB or my bank and do whatever I want, but I will not get a refund. This tells you what kind of operation they are running there. If you have not purchased the "free" trial, DONT DO IT! It is a scam. I hope that everyone working there enjoys the money they stole from me and rots in hell!

• Kr
      5th of May, 2009

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET THEM TO LET YOU RETURN A PRODUCT!~ Everything says To return a product for an exchange or refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at support@maxcolon.com... Oh yeah? All they do is just direct you back to the terms and conditions that THEY clearly do not understand.

This company is a sham and total piece of ###, and I will be going after them via my bank, and if I don't get my money refunded will be hitting the better business bureue hard.

I understand them charging people based on thier terms and conditions. But to say that they'll allow you to refund the product and then never give you an RMA number is illegal, immoral, and unjust.

You have not seen the last of me max colon.

• Ca
      13th of May, 2009

I too was taken by this big fraud. I may have to pay but i intend to file a complaint with the attorney generals office and have the product evaluated for exactly what we were sold and the effacy of the product.The attorney generals office assured me that he has had other complaints and he does have every entent to prosecute and refer this company complaint to the OFFICE OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS.Also have asked my son, who is a federal agent, to look into this matter. I intend to make them as miserable as I possibly can and maybe they might reconsider their so called policy.

• Me
      15th of May, 2009

This is ridiculous. I ordered my product on 04/20 and they charged me 89.95$ a week later! No where on the trial website, and I read their terms of agreement carefully, did it state that I would be charged. I never even opened the bottle. I called and I get this punk kid with the biggest attitude, who basically told me to go you know what myself. Now I have to contact their *billing department* BS! It's just a stupid email address. Oh they have no idea what they are in for with me. I even offered to return the stupid bottle but nooo...that is not part of their terms of agreement past the 30 days...which it hasn't even been yet! Nothing but the runaround.

• Je
      18th of May, 2009

I too got suckerred and am very unhappy that businesses are allowed to be dishonest like this during these hard times. It is almost like dealing with a pick-pocket. I too was charged $89.95 and I am only a week into taking the product, I'm not sure about it yet. Not seen any difference/results in the way i feel, but anger! SO far this product is not worth it!!!

• Un
      19th of May, 2009

All of these weight those products are a SCAM!!! I too, ordered the trial version but was on vacation when it was delivered. What they don't ADVERTISE is you have a 15 trial but the trial period starts from the day you sign up and your card is billed. By the time it gets to you, the full bottle is already on its way. I foolishly had done this with 2 different products and are now being billed by at least 4 others. When you call to cancel, their recording says prior purchases will not be refunded as you signed up on a PARTNER'S website. Sharing credit card informatiion such as this is ILLEGAL but I am the one who is being inconvenienced with having to send back products at my own expense, spend hours on the phone canceling these things that I did not order and then with the credit card company disputing the charges. BEWARE !!!