IDS*Grants / Charged $94.89 for something I did not order

1 P.O. Box 897KailuaKona, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808-345-7908

my bank has me filing fraudulent papers, for the amount of $94.89. This money has been comming out of my account since dec 2008. I Called and you don't have any record of who I am. I would like a full refund within seven days from today.

Debbra Shearer
P.O. Box 897
Kailua Kona Hi 96745

More IDS*Grants Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      24th of Feb, 2009
    IDS*Grants - Illegal attachment of funds from my account without purchase or knowledge of company
    IDS*GRANTS
    Maryland

IDSGRANTS stole 94.89 out of my checking account, without any explaination. I have no idea who they are or what the charge was supposedly for. I want my money back

• Ci
      4th of Mar, 2009

I just noticed a charge on my credit card from them. Who are they? I have not ordered anything from them but there is no number to contact this company.

• Sh
      7th of Mar, 2009

I have no idea who idsgrants are and somehow they took over 100 dollars out of my banking account without so much as a number to reach them, an explanation, nothing. I want my money back! Any ideas on how i can do that?

• Et
      11th of Mar, 2009

IDS grants is trying to get the same amount from my credit card account ... i did not purchase authorize this withdrawal and am contacting my company to prevent this charge.

e t
    macon ga

• Si
      13th of Mar, 2009
    IDS*Grants - Stolen money from bank account
    California
    Phone: 866-876-2778

This company scammed me and took money out of my bank account with my authority. I am an unemployed single mother and the money was to serve as food and shelter for my children. I will get my money back somehow from this company, I will hiring an attorney and take legal action in this matter.

• Do
      18th of Mar, 2009
    IDS*Grants - Did not order this grant
    179-04 145th Avenue
    Jamaica
    New York
    Phone: 718-712-9694

Customer Support:
    Please sent $94.89 back to my capitalone card, which was charge Feburary 13, 2009 last three numbers of my card is 8978
    Doris J. Baskins

• Ju
      30th of Mar, 2009
    IDS*Grants - Charged 1.99 for Grant information and then proceeded to take 94.89 out of Mastercard Account the next two months. I want my money refunded in full.
    Naples
    New York

Want full refund for money that was stolen from my credit card. 94.89 was deducted on 2/17 and again on 3/17.

• Mj
      30th of Mar, 2009

You can dispute it with your credit card. They'll send you an afidavit to fill out and remove the charge from your account.

• De
      19th of Apr, 2009

I have never ever ordered anything from you. This money needs to be put back into my account or refunded and sent to P.O. box 897 kailua kona hawaii 96749

ASAP
    Sincerely,
    Debbra Shearer

20th of May, 2009

ids grants is charging my credit card and I do not know how they did this. They have stolen $300.00 from me and I can't get the money back, I have been fighting this since January. HELP!!!

• Ka
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    IDS*Grants - Did not Authorize $94.98 to be taken out of my account.
    California
    Phone: 866-876-2778

I had checked into a grant company and for $1.99 I could receive some information on Grants from President Obama. I authorized the transaction for $1.99 and the next day I had an unauthorized transaction for $19.12 coming out so I called the number and they refunded my money. Three days later I have another unauthorized transaction for $94.89 and they are fighting me on refunding this unauthorized transaction. Other Grant information that I have received in the past has given me 7-10 trial period but not this one. I am not satisfied with any of the information and they are scamming people out of their money. More and More people are being scammed but who would have thought it would be by these type of companies and also their advertisement has a picture of President Obama holding a Government Issued check. So I thought it was legit but it is not. I just want my money back. Katrina Boik