IDs*grant OneDay / unauthorized bank charge

1 Trumansburg, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 607 279 3182

I had a charge of $1.99 on this website nothing was ever said about a 7 day trial and then was charged $94.89 I want my money and bank charge of $35.00 back SCAM SCAM!!!

Comments

• Ca
      3rd of Apr, 2009

I totally agree that this website is nothing but a scam. I was charged $1.99 on 2/2/09. Nothing was ever said about a 7 day trial. Then I was charged $94.89 on two seperate occassions, 2/28/09 & 3/31/09. This is B*ll S**t!! I never authorized these charges. I need my money back. They have caused my credit card to be over the limit!!

20th of May, 2009

My story is the same as many others I was charged the 1.99 and then I was hit with a 94.89 charge on 3/1/09 and then again on 3/31/09. I called IDS Grant one Day and they lied and said that they sent me an e-mail about a three day cancellation and that they would send me another e-mail to dispute the charges, they did not send me an e-mail to that effect either. I finally called them a third time and got an address to e-mail my dispute for the charges and they answered saying that I had to try the program and then after 88 days I could cancel with NO FURTHER charges and then request my 94.89 refund. They did not mention repaying me for both withdrawals that they made. They are a big time scam and they need to be stopped. Sounds like a potential class action law suit to me!!!