IDS*Grant One Day / took money without my knowledge

This was suppose to cost me 1.99 charged to my credit card. In addition to the 1.99, I got a 94.89 dollar charge. I am requesting a full refund. I did not use this service. And I am sure I don't want to.

Jo

Comments

• Em
      12th of Mar, 2009
    IDS*Grant One Day - Received nothing from them
    EM Co.
    4885 Sevilla Way
    Carlsbad
    Phone: 760 729-0705

I WAS SCAMMMED BY THESE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THET THERE WAS ONLY $2.95 INVOVLED WITH THIS CD NOTHING MORE I LIVE ON UNEMPLOYMENT AND WOULED NEVER SPEND MONEY I DIDNT HAVE I WENT TO GET OUT MONEY FOR A LIGHT BILL AND IT WASNT THERE THEY TOOK $94.89 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMMISSION TO DO SO NOW I AM LOOSING LIGHTS BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE GOOD AT SCAMMING I JUST WONDER DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT SOMEONE WHO IS POOR HAS JUST BEEN TAKEN BY YOU PEOPLE I HAVE THE CD NEVER USED IT AND NOW I NEED TO TALK TO YOU AND CANT EVEN GET AHOLD OF YOU WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMMING TO ? ANYWAYSE IN CASE IF YOURE WONDERING I HOPE THAT YOU SEE THIS AND THAT I HAVENT WENT PAST THIRTEY DAYS TO GET MY MONEY BACK I GOT IT ON FEB 18TH AND IT MARCH 8 TH 2009 IT WAS EASIER TO GET THE CD THAN TO GET BACK AHOLD OF THESE PEOPLE
    This Company should be in Jail.

18th of Mar, 2009
    IDS*Grant One Day - Refund Of $98.89
    Dock Harper
    Perris
    dockharper@verizon.net

I ordered a free CD, shipping fee of $1.99 only. IDS debt my account for $1.99 and later debt my account for $98.89.

• Sh
      18th of Mar, 2009
    IDS*Grant One Day - `charge 94.89
    Sheryle Lowery
    Oregon
    lsheryle@aol.com

I applied for grants one day on line and the web page that I went to I filled out an application to see if I qualified for a $1.99 cd and it said I did so I purchased it and the next thing I no My checking account is over drafted. I talked to my bank about this and they contacted them and they said that we agreed to a seven day trail period. I was never seen any thing about that. On top of everything we never recieved our cd and they said that the post office deliverd it. I did not recieve my cd and I want a refund of my money and I would like to here back from you soon about matter. I also noticed that there are alot of complaints about this scam that is going on. I want a full refund as soon as possible or I will be contact with thwe better buissnes buero. my members services number is 127320

23rd of Mar, 2009

They did the same thing to me

One day grant

They took 94.84 on the card without permission they don't tell you about this fee.

• Pe
      23rd of Mar, 2009
    IDS*Grant One Day - CHARGED FOR AN ITEM THAT I DID NOT KNOWINGLY AUTHORIZE.
    PERCY TRIPP
    9 LOUISE ST.
    Westbrook
    Maine
    Phone: 207/854/1333

THE INDIVIDUAL THAT I SPOKE WITH AT 866/8762778, SAID FOR ME TO SEND THIS E-MAIL REQUESTIN A REFUND FOR $94.89 THAT I DID NOT KNOWING AUTHORIZE, ALL THAT I AUTHORIZED WAS $ 1.99 FOR POSTAGE ON A FREE DISK ON GRANTS.
    MY ID# IS 123314 AND MY CONFIRMATION NO. IS 245997.
    THIS IS A RESEND OF MY 3-17-09 MSSG, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T REC ANY REPLY AS OF THIS TIME!!

• Lo
      23rd of Mar, 2009

yes I have experience the same thing I was offered a $1.99 and now someone has debit my account $94.89 and was not authorize and I want my money back in my account

• Lo

please return my $94.89 back in my account was not authorize

4th of Apr, 2009
    IDS*GRANT ONE DAY
    Ohio

Was never cancled after being E-mailed on the on 3/13/2009 from Customer Service at plus I never received a refund to my card for being charged twice like I was also E-mailed and told and my card was charged again on 4/1/2009 $94.89. I have all the E-mails to prove everything I've said is right so someone their can make it right or I will take this matter to someone else that will treat me right and not keep taking my money with out my approvel. So refund $191.67 to do the right thing.

• Ve
      5th of Apr, 2009

My debit card was charged 2 months in a row for 94.89. These charges were not authorized. This truly is deceit and theft.

• Cl
      6th of Apr, 2009

Yes, I have the same complaint. The same dollar amount for the 2nd month. Does anyone know how to contact them? I've been trying to contact them. What a rip-off!!!

• Or
      9th of Apr, 2009

I was taken also. Now I fine that I can not contact them through support@grantmemberservices.com Does asny one havee a telephone or email I could use? very unhappy

• Pe
      9th of Apr, 2009

Unauthorized charges to mu bank card

• Th
      11th of Apr, 2009

I requested a CD for the grants also.I was under the impression that I was getting charged only 1.99 and wound up getting charged $94.89 to my debit card twice..Someone needs to do something to them. It's not fair that our hard earned dollars get taken from us by crooks...

t.slim300@yahoo.com

• My
      19th of Apr, 2009

I WANT MY MOYEY BACK THAT I DID AGREET TO AND I HAVE RETURNED YOUR CD A LONG TIME AGO. MONEY OWE IS 94.89 PLUS 19.12 PLUS 1.99 I HAVE CALL AND WAS TOLD THAT I WOOD GET A EMAIL FROM YOU SO I COULD GET MY MONEY BUT I HAVE NOT RECIVED YET THANK YOU ACC. 24351781MGPKJDNN3-24351781MGPKJDRKY-24351781VFLW6209W THANK YON AGIAN MYRON SHERMAN

• Su
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I also have been ripped off. First got an email saying that my card was charged $1.99 on March 3, 2009. I noticed my bank statement this month showing a charge of $94.89, called 866-876-2778 which I got from my email & was told there isn't anyone I could talk to & I had to send my concerns/ complaints thru the email support@grantmemberservices.com. After hanging up I received an email saying my membership has been cancelled & there will be no more charges made to my card, but no mention of reversing the unauthorized charge of $94.89.

• Gb
      28th of Apr, 2009
    IDS*Grant One Day
    Phone: 886-876-2778

I HAVE AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGRE ON MY VISA CARD FOR $94.89. I DID NOT PURCHASE ANY MERCHANDISE OR ORDER ANYTHING. I TRIED TO CALL THE COMPANY WITH NO LUCK, I JUST GOT THE CHECK THE NUMBER. I WANT THAT CHARGE REMOVED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I AM 78 YEARS OLD AND ON A VERY LIMITED INCOME.

• Da
      1st of May, 2009
    105 SOUTH Fork
    MT .ORAB
    Ohio
    Phone: (937) 444-1527

I never wanted to be come a member, I just wanted information that would only cost $1.99. There was never anything about being a member. Please remove me from the list, and stop charging the amount of $94.89., THANK YOU - DAVID L TAYOR

8th of May, 2009
    IDS*Grant One Day - ON REFUND AND DID NOT CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I can not contact them, the number on the automatic deduction is not associated with them. It is a West Gate Resort number in Florida. I did not agree to this charge.

Janice Fielding

• Au
      13th of Jun, 2009

keeps billing my credit card and will not cancel my account