IDS Websites / Very POOR work

Phone: 866-658-1241

InDemand Solutions, LLC
868 E Riverside Dr., Ste 250
Eagle, ID 83616

The above reference company charge me 375 to build a website All of the things they claim they do on their website, I can not say was my experience. I am in the stone restoration business and they built a site for carpet cleaning business. When I explained to them the issues and told them I would like a separate page for diffent services i offer it was never done, yet they contine to charge. They did not do any quality control. Just look at the phone numbers. I finally got them to send a refund. they said it was prorated. it was 21.oo for my refund. my experience it they do not do what they say, they charge you no matter what the quality and there is no chance of acceptance. this is a RIPP OFF company. get the word out.

Te

Comments

• Mu
      26th of May, 2010

I used their services and found them to have superior websites and customer service. They built me a website that my customers love and enjoy. Their marketing is outstanding and wonderful company to work with.

• Ro
      26th of May, 2010

I feel if the "designers" were as smooth as the girls in the customer service department, (Lora, Vanessa, Sara and Megan) IDS would be a company to copy...However, They screwed with my account, kept sucking my money out of the bank and lieing to me daily. I was with WEB PROS before and will go back to them. They never had a million excuses why the simple site could not get finished like IDS continued to say. This is a horrible web company. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!
    Ronnie Scott and his Orchestra

• Aw
      5th of Jun, 2010

This company is horrible. You have to check every day just to see if the your website even exists. The email service that they provide is down more often than it is up. Dont use them. You have been warned.

• Si
      11th of Jun, 2010

Just bad. DONT USE THIS COMPANY. They are awful. I dont have enough time to explain all of the issues I have had with them but they will suck you dry then want more when you explain that they are not doing there job. I agree with the above poster, If you dont have a friend in the business to host for you, try WEB PROS. I have used them in the past and there is a world of difference. IDS websites is a nightmare.

• Si
      12th of Jul, 2010

Pure crap! They can't do minor monthly updates. Once again we are searching for a reliable web designer. The industry is getting a black eye for lack of reputable providers. They are as flakey as a snow storm.

• Br
      4th of Aug, 2010

One of the worst companies I've had the displeasure of dealing with. Made my site completely wrong to the degree that what the site was advertising had nothing to do with what my company did. When I asked that I have more control over the site the charged me to upgrade my account and said they'ed have a specialist contact me to show me how to use their "custom controls" no one ever contacted me. Months went by with the issue being unresolved while they not only continued to charge my account but increased the amount that they were charging me. Finally one of the times I called about them not calling to train me they said that the system my site was setup on was now out dated and if I wanted to continue to have a site with them I would have to pay another $350 to upgrade to the new system. Horrible waste of time and money. DO NOT!!! I REPEAT DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

24th of Aug, 2010

I have been a satisfied customerof IDS for over 3 years. My site brings me lots of business. When I need changes, which are ALWAYS free, I email them and they are done within a week. They return my calls and emails each and everytime. Unlike Web Pros. I have a feelingall you unsatisfied people are the type you are never happy. Also, did you even try to get the site changed to your liking or did you just complain???

IDS is great!!!

• Ou
      24th of Aug, 2010

This is my letter to discontinue my service... DO NOT USE THEM! They are the worst... I am much much happier with VistsPrint for half the price and I have yet to have to call them and my websites are GREAT!

Lora and Renee and anyone else who could care...

Please discontinue my services with IDS Websites effective immediately! My DNS servers have been changed as of today and therefore your services are no longer needed or wanted.

After many years of pain dealing with your customer service and lack of cafe for your customers, as well as your crappy customer service and development team, I am finally getting the hell away form your horrible business. Which I should have done years ago and regret not doing so sooner.

Please discontinue my billing to my checking account ever again. Please send me a confirmation that you have received this message loud and clear.

Cindy
    Western Trail Riding Services
    925-862-9044
    www.westerntrailriding.com
    www.lastrampasstables.com

• Ww

They SUCK!!!
    I am working to get out...
    Nothing is good with them. I really wish I had investigated b-4 signing up...
    I pray I don't have a contract with them.
    Melissa Rose
    Spirit Blossom
    Crystal Sales

16th of Sep, 2010

Wow! Your site is great looking. Why would you not like it and trash them on the Internet? Totally messed up

16th of Sep, 2010

BTW -- search google for Spirit Blossom. She is Number 1 and is COMPLAINING - very very lame. They obviously don't need you as a customer if you are number one on the search engines and you have the gall to complain. Get a life. Bitter person that you are.

• So
      2nd of Dec, 2010

To Cindy at Western Trail Riding Services. I worked for that company and yes they are dishonest people. I saw your website before they messed it up. It was so nice then they sucked the life out of it. Truth is to this company, they only had at the time about 5 actual web designers and a bunch of interns. They actually put new hires for other departments in design to learn how to create websites when we had no clue how to even do it. And yes they don't really even quality check it. They were going to a new server but its not totally true. They don't just have IDS websites, they have zoomba and lollipop. So that is why when you called they only say customer service and their name, so really you don't know what customer service you are calling. I was layed off from there, I think they hire people then lay them off so then when customers call in and have worked with someone and get someone new those people don't have a clue what you have been through. As a past employee of this company they are terrible people and i'm amazed they are still up and going because yes they do rip of people. I was there I know who they are and what they do. I actaully have probley e-mailed a few of you or even talked to you on the phone and I'm so sorry that you had to deal with this company.~!

4th of Dec, 2010

Wow, Someone208 you AMAZE me. Who cares what other companies they are and who cares if they use interns. Alot of companies use interns. Disgruntled employees are not usually listened to either. I wonder what your motives are. Also, as a happy customer that gets everything done that I need, I am sure that there are thousands of happy customers. Much more than the 7 that are on the website. Even their BBB rating is satisfactory. Much higher than the other web companies. In my business there are some people that you are totally unable to please, some customers that are't just a good fit with my business, that is business.

• So
      6th of Dec, 2010

Marilyn - Barks & Bows (Your Website isn't even made by IDS, Lollipop or Zoomba and if it is, then your getting SAD SAD page rankings on google, yahoo and bing) something IDS / Lollipop & Zoomba websites offer, so what are you doing posting comments back on complaints that are honest? Maybe you should be the one getting a life.

6th of Dec, 2010

SOMEGUYIKNOW who CAN"T give his name. My site is with them, I give my name, why don't you give yours?????

6th of Dec, 2010

SOMEGUYIKNOW and SOMEONE208 i find it interesting you are BOTH in IDAHO near THEM... disgruntled are we???

19th of Dec, 2010

They have changed thier business name to "keystone site design" Other business names "indemand website" and "Idswebsites.com" http://www.accessidaho.org/public/sos/corp/D138596.html ...open the PDF file to see the business name change they recently have been dealing with goods and serices issues in civil court and are doing thier best to turn thier company around in the right dirrection

19th of Dec, 2010

F.Y.I. Victims of scams and unethical business practices by Web Design sites...history of bait and switch activity on application development, web design and web hosting. have a documented history of unauthorized credit card charges, unfulfilled business delivery, lying, misrepresentation, falsifying emails, and harassment. Currently a class action lawsuit is forming from victims of the unethical and unlawful practices of this organization. If you need additional information please contact Joe Senna - joesenna@gmail.com

• Ca
      10th of Jan, 2011

I cancled my website with these guys in sept of 2010 and they are still billing my credit card as of the 10th of januany 2011. now what do I do, call the cops?

10th of Jan, 2011

You should post a complaint under thier new business name "keystone site design" and seek a law suite for goods and services. everyone impacted by this guy should contact Joe Senna with thier information about the new name for the company and that the billing ethics still contiune on. Usually when companies start doing this they are upside down in thier overhead. Cancel your credit card.