Ids One Day GrantRefund

S Review updated:

I too ordered the infamous dvd for $1. 99 and was charged 94. 89 within a couple of days. Upon seeing the post in my bank account i called customer service to request a full refund and was told that i had to wait 88 days before i could request the refund. So here it is june and i got my "refund form" with the number i am to fax it to. Well guess what. . The fax does not answer. I again called the customer service number and requested a working fax to send the refund request to and was told " i have options and can mail it. " is there anyone interested in a filing a class action law suit? If so please email me at [protected]@aol.com and we can talk about options.

• C
      Apr 07, 2009
    onedaygrant - refund info
    Charlie Brown
    Nickerson
    Kansas
    [protected]@wildblue.net

I agreed to a $1.99 fee and no other!!
    Refund and cancel.

IDS One Day Grant Member Services
    10088 6th St Suite G
    Rancho Cucamonga
    California

I agreed to pay $1.99 for the CD and was not aware there was a $94.89 monthly charge associated with it. I never used their services and followed their guidelines for a refund by faxing a form to them with my signature and complaint on June 9, 2009, but have heard nothing from them and don't know how to reach them.

• S
      Jul 17, 2009

I was finally able to transmit to the fax number they gave me. It took several attempts as it always reached a busy. But finally it transmitted but to no avail. Have not heard a thing or seen any credit posted on my account. I closed the account so no more charges could be made but it looks like I'm out two $94.89 charges. What a bummer!

• C
      Jul 20, 2009
    Ids One Day Grant - did not recieve refund as promised
    IDS One Day Grant
    Tennessee

I went to this site and ordered a cd for $1.99 I think it was and then I found that they had took out $94.89. I did not authorize this and sent a refund request to Refund Processing Center, 10088 6th St., Suite G, Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. 91730. This was sent in May and I still have not received a refund. I can't get through to them now on the phone either. A scamming rip-off company. I want my refund!!!