IDS / FRAUDULANT ACTIVITY

1 New Smyrna Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I ORDERED A CD ON HOW TO RECIEVE A GRANT. ALL I WAS REQUIRED TO PAY WAS THE ONE TIME FEE OF $1.99. A ONE TIME FEE!!! ITS' THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS LISTED A COMPLAINT. NO FUTURE OBLIGATION TO BUY ANYTHING. IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FOR NOTHING. AS LONG AS OUR SYSTEM IS SET UP TO ALLOW BIG CORPORATIONS TO REMAIN TAX EXEMPT BUT DONATING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, THUS LESSENING THEIR TAX BURDEN, I'M GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE.

Comments

• Jm
      23rd of Feb, 2009

These people are theives They stole $94.89 out of my account and I don't even know who they are. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK NOW !!

• Js
      25th of Feb, 2009
    IDS - Unauthorized withdrawl
    Homemaker
    Oklahoma

IDS Grants out of California...They took 100.00 out of my checking account for something I did not order and have not even heard of until i recieved my bank statement...This is crazy I work hard for my money...I would like my money returned into my account. I have no idea what this is. I have myself and 8 others I support on my wages I can't afford crap like this not to mention I got a 30.00 over draft fee.

Signed
    Extrememly Angry
    In Oklahoma

6th of Mar, 2009

I called the IDS office, an want my money back in my account.my confirmation number is 112474

• Ka

273e176thst5d
    Bronx
    New York
    Phone: 13478796547

every month begining febuary $94.89 has been withdrawn out of my acct; with no consenti want a refund immediately

• De
      8th of Apr, 2009
    IDS - 3rd Complaint No Refund of $94.89
    Grant One Day
    East Granby
    Connecticut

This is very disturbing! I have called once a month for 3 months and documented all my information and whom I spoke to. Today was my third atempt to find out where my refund of $ 94.89 is. Spoke to a women by the name of Sasha who was pleasant at first. She told me to go to www.grantmemberservices.com. Which I did AGAIN, and you needed to enter your password. It rejected it AGAIN ...Then I went to support@grantonememberservices.com. I had to google this one. When I spoke to Sasha she told me they always respond to their e-mails. You should receive a reply back with -in 2-5 days. Trust me I have checked. Even in my Junk mail. NOTHING She started to get a little offensive telling me I didn't check my e-mail WE ALWAYS REPLY. Try again and if you do not receive one give us call. I am going in circles here just like many others. Is their no end to this. I did receive a refund for my $19.12. There is hope!
    Debbie

IDS - Unauthorized Deduction
    IDS
    St. Louis
    Missouri

My husband ordered materials from this company for $5. oo. Without authorization, IDS deducted $96.00 from our bank account. I finally found a number for them. The woman said I had to cancel online. I went to the site, it had no links to help me. Because of IDS we are in arrears with our bank and no longer have a checking account. This happened just as my husband became disabled.
    IDS, I have given a complaint to consumer news. Your company is nothing but a scam.

18th of May, 2009

I hope lawyers get on this company. I want a class action suit, $1, 000, ooo to be split among those scammed.

18th of May, 2009

We need to get the word out on this company. I just read a glowing report of someone who paid $1.99 for a CD. Wait till he gets the $96 deducted from his account.

• Pa
      15th of Jun, 2009
    IDS - unauthorized money taken from credit card
    IDS
    Phone: 866-702-6834

I am filing a complaint for the second time about money taken out of my credit card without my permisiion, this usually overdraws my account and i have to pay the bank for over charge fes and reinburstment.

im notifying you to please stop taking money from my account because there is no permission for you to do so.

I Patricia A. Batch am notifying you to cancel anything pertaining my name and to leave my account alone.