Ids Max Colon / Unauthorized Charges

1 IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free trial only. I did not authorize them to take anything from my account other than the shipping and handleing for the free trial. The product does not work.

Comments

• Na
      8th of Apr, 2009
    Ids Max Colon - BILLLED CREDIT CARD TWICE FOR TRIAL AND THEN BILLED $89.95 EVEN THOUGH SUBSCRIPTION WAS CANCELED WITHIN 15 DAYS....CANT GET REFUND
    MAXCOLON

I need help getting refund for unused product...I was billed 6.95 twice and then 89.95 even though it was canceled...I called no luck...I email them everyday...I have faxed copy of charge card statements showing where I was billed, over billed and they still refuse credit! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! They are a fraud...I will get my money back one way or another...BE WARNED THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF

• Iv
      11th of Apr, 2009

Yes I have the same situation and can you tell me if they have a phone number or any tipe of contact because right know I not even found this product on the wed site. I need to find out how I get my money back.
    Ivelisse Kissimmee Florida

• Iv
      11th of Apr, 2009

I have the same situation with this product I need to find out the phone number of this "company" because I want my money back. I try to find out the web site again and its not even there any more. I'm going to dispute the charged because no one have no right to take money out of nobody account.

12th of Apr, 2009
    Ids Max Colon - TOOK MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT
    IDS MAX COLON
    Jacksonville
    North Carolina

THEY TOOK MONEY OUT OF ACCOUNT AND WAS NOT UNAUTHORIZED TO DO SO. I WANT A REFUND. REALLY BAD PRACTICES. THIS COMPANY IS REALLY WORKING ON BAD FAITH!

• Ha
      13th of Apr, 2009

Hi,
    I purchased a free trial of max colon at 5.95, the ad stated I only had to pay for shipping and handling,
    thats a joke my debit account was charged 89.95. I cancelled and they were not happy. I received a email from Rochelle in customer service she was very irate. Anyone out there cancelling their max colon purchase please do it before 15 days and contact your Banking Institution, ask them to monitor your account. Money is to be saved not wasted on people who are trying their best to part you from it with lies and deceit, we all need to be careful.

Thanks Halo
    Florida USA

• He
      15th of Apr, 2009

They just took the $89.95 and in the package it did not say you had to cancel in 15 days. does anyone have there number?, , I going to get the bank to return payment

• Un
      16th of Apr, 2009
    Ids Max Colon - Charged 89.95 for product not Rec'd
    IDS Max Colon
    Texas

Ordered trial sample of product. Now I am being charged 89.95 for product. I called their customer service number and was told that I have to email them to get authorization to return the product. I am going to dispute the charge on my debit card and I have closed my debit card so that future charges cannot be made against it.

• Kg
      20th of Apr, 2009
    Ids Max Colon - Charged Fees
    San Diego
    California

I signed up to get a free trial of Acai and Max Colon. Iwas was charged for shipping and handling which I was cool with, but later on I was charged 87.13 for the Acai and 89.95 for the max colon. I did not even receive both items. I received the Acai pills last week and still have yet to receive the max colon. I would like to be refunded my money. If Acai wants there pills back I will ship them back because I haven't even opened them yet because I was waiting for the Max Colon pills that never arrived.

• Ir
      22nd of Apr, 2009

These people ar major scammers they did the same thing to me. These people are so decitful. They don't let you know that these purchases are going to come out of your acct. I am soooooooo irriate!!! Don't ever order anything from these people!!! The telephone # for these A**HOLES are 18668707042.

• Da
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Calling the company will do you no good. It will just get you even more frustrated.
    I ordered this product 15 days ago, and found out today that it is a scam, so I called to cancel.
    I checked my bank account as I was calling and they had not taken the $ 89.95 out of my account yet.
    When I asked the lady on the phone if I could cancel she said I could but they will be billing my account that day, and there wasn't anything she could do about it. I went straight to my bank (5 minutes away) and by the time I got there they had already charged my bank account.
    I called back to find out at what time they billed me to see if they billed it as soon as I got off the phone, and he said he could not tell me that. Every time I tried to ask him a question he would cut me off and ask if I read the terms.
    This product was actually recommended by a local web site that ran an report about these products and how some of them do not work. I used a direct link from that web site for this product because it was the top rated product. That is why I didn't read the fine print, even though I do not recall seeing any.
    THIS IS A SCAM! WE NEED TO STOP PEOPLE FROM GETTING AWAY WITH THIS KIND OF THING! HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE LIVE WITH THEMSELVES? Karma is a ###.

• Ca
      23rd of Apr, 2009
    Ids Max Colon - money transfer not aproved
    IDS Max Colon
    Washington

I recently set up a free trial for the colon cleanse product and there was nothing in the free trial that said they would be taking out an additional 89.95 out of my account. Thats a pretty ### way to run a company, if you really had faith in your product you would allow the people to come back to you, not trick them into getting a subscription without telling them. I would like every penny over the shipping amount of free trial put back in my account immediately

• Pl
      24th of Apr, 2009
    Ids Max Colon - Cancellation and refund
    Max Health Colon Products

I oredred max colon 4/9/09 and called to cancel when I noticed a charge to my checking account on 4/24/09.
    I was told I was not within the 15 days. Do the math! I would like to receive my refund of $89.95 but am being stonewalled by costuner support, please reply!

plemaysr@comcast.net

• Co
      24th of Apr, 2009

took money out of my account

• De
      25th of Apr, 2009

This company has done this fraudulent transactions to mess with a lot of people's money and emotion. It's time to take legal action against them too. I order just free trial and the next thing I know, another $89.95 charged to my card. The sample I received made me sick and now another $89.95 charged to my account. We need to take necessary action against this type of misleading and fraudulent act some companies do to victimize innocent minorities. We all need to get together to act on this

25th of Apr, 2009

CLASS ACTION SUIT???????

The people they hired barely speech good ENGLISH AND are nothing but ROBOTS!

Don't be fooled Acai Berry does the same thing.

Sandra from Tennessee

• Le
      26th of Apr, 2009
    Ids Max Colon - refund
    Phone: 8046391898

I got the free trial bottle for $5.95. then they took $89.95 out of my account without permission! at the time of purchase they stated nowhere that they were going to charge you $89.95! I demand a refund! thats false advertisement!

29th of Apr, 2009

We apologize if you have not received a satisfactory response from our billing department. Unfortunately, you must request instructions on how to return the unopened product for a refund through them. We find it regrettable that you not only did not read the terms and conditions, but regard them as "fine print". We make every effort to provide our terms and condition by going as far as to place them in several locations on our web page (one being merely inches from the submit button).

• St
      30th of Apr, 2009

This JUST happened to me! Do NOT purchase Max Colon. I purchased the 15 day trial...probably received the product almost a week later. IF there was a term & conditions portion it was so tiny that itwas in no way visible. I purchased the product 4/9/09...and called 4/24 when I noticed $89.95 charged to me debit card. I told them I was not aware of this charge and to please refund me. The lady was very quick in saying "your membership has been canceled and you will be receiving a refund." Everytime I called thereafter they say you have to send an email to 'support' in order to answer billing questions. Which is SO frustrating because they will not give you a phone number. Each email stated that I should have read the terms because it said you had to cancel your membership in 15 days...don't know about yall but 4/9 -4/24 is 15 days...When I kept calling they had said my membership was canceled and that the pills had NOT been shipped...so I was thinking ok...if they haven't been shipped why wont they refund me? I canceled on the 15th day so what is going on? Well right when I told them I was working on disputing the charge with my bank they said OH THE PILLS ARE ON THE WAY and they offered to refund me $41...no thank you I told them. Then they tried to say that if i canceled the dispute they would refund me fully...obviously I do not trust this company so I just sent them an email stating that I was sticking to my dispute. DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT. They will not refund you, even if you cancel on time.

30th of Apr, 2009

For your own benefit, DO NOT dispute this charge with your bank. Please be advised, if there is a dispute against any charges we are UNABLE to refund any amount to your account. This is per our contract with Visa and Mastercard. If you reffer back to our terms and conditions on our webpage, you will see clearly stated the nature of your subscription. These charges were authorized by you at the time of submitting your application. Please email our billing department at support@maxcolon.com to request instructions on how to return your package for a refund.

1st of May, 2009

We find it regrettable you overlooked our terms and conditions, however, you authorized the charge when you agreed and submitted your application. Please contact our customer service department to request the tracking number to your package. We hope this has cleared up any confusion you may have had regarding your account.