IDS grants / IDS grants

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I would like my money put back in my acct. you guys took out $94.87. My account is now overdrawn and your grant didn't help me any. I am a single mother surviving on what i got and you guys want to charge me for telling me how to fill out an application. I don't think so I think all of these so called grant providers are nothing but a bunch of scams. I was looking for a personal grant and can't even find that, so please put my money back in my account. My customer ID # is 74849.

Ja

Comments

• Si
      14th of Feb, 2009

About two weeks ago i received a call about receiveing a grant the representative told me that she would put money into my acct. but when she told me at the end of the conversasion that there was a fee to do it i said no i do not want any grant and i dont want nothing to do with it, and here we are today an they stole $94.87 from my acct and i did not authorize it i will do everything in my power and more to get my hard earned money back who the hell do they think they are.

• Da
      14th of Feb, 2009

I would like my money put back in my acct. you guys took out $94.87. My account is now overdrawn and your grant didn't help me any. I am a single mother surviving on what i got and you guys want to charge me for telling me how to fill out an application. I don't think so I think all of these so called grant providers are nothing but a bunch of scams. I was looking for a personal grant and can't even find that, so please put my money back in my account. i do not now even my id number. please contact me at 1-717-634-8862 this is a big rip off to get free monies from our government

• De
      14th of Feb, 2009

I would like my money of 94.89 back this grant isn't worth the time it takes to do it. This is a scam and I hope not one other person gets hooked by the crooks
    They do not even notify you of what's going on. I want
    my money put back in my account. I thought I would get some help but received nothing not even a piece of paper. Put my money back. Please everyone make sure of what you are getting into before you commit
    to giving these people money. Delores West Newnan
    Ga.

• Ce
      15th of Feb, 2009

I ma name is Cecilia, I was rip off by this people, this morning I look into my checking account and they took $94.89 from my account, you are stilling mony from people. I want my mony back as soon as possible I have not even be able to look into any grant or nathing has come to my house . Cecilia Tahan. Miami, florida

• Th
      15th of Feb, 2009

i got ripped of the same way yall did i was hoping that someone had a phone number so i could contact them.

• Ju
      15th of Feb, 2009

This has happened to me TWICE even tho my bank gave me a phone number (that was connected to the company taking charges out of my account). NOW they're doing it again and I have NOT USED THEIR SITE OR ANY OTHER since the previous rip off about a month ago. At that time I was merely surfing and the information was "leeched" from another online transaction. This means they are randomly going back and repeating their "withdrawals" from my account. ASK YOUR BANKS to provide you the numbers AND email addresses so that you can contact these LEECHES... You may even have to get your banks to change your check-card/credit card info or numbers to stop further hijacking of your funds...

• Th
    IDS grants - withdrew money
    Manville
    New Jersey

i had my checking account charged for grant info i did not authorize. for the amount of $94.87 and was overdrawn on my account now and being charged for an overdraft charge of $30.00. all i'm asking is the money be returned. i did not ask for this information offered.

• Jw
      16th of Feb, 2009

well, they got me for 94.89, unauthorized.I don't even know who they are and when I called they didn't have my acc.info.or know of it.According to them I don't even have
    as acc.with them.

• Da
      16th of Feb, 2009

I paid for and received the initial information from IDS Grants, but did not authorize any additional payment for further information. I was charged $94.87 and is was taken from my checking account by way of my bank card.
    This money should be returned to my account since it was not authorized.

• Li
      17th of Feb, 2009

Look, don't use any of these so called msnbc and cnn endoresd grant programs. i am a single mother who by all standards would be one of the first ones to get a grant right? wrong they stole going on 200 dollars from my account and i can't even find out a contact number for them to tell them i never reiceved the kit. i cannot afford for this to get going on. if anyone has any info please contact me. my email is confusedonlove@yahoo.com

• Li
      17th of Feb, 2009

i on accident posted that i disagreed with the compliant. i fully agree with it!!! thet scamed me!!

• Em
      17th of Feb, 2009

i had know idea that my account would be debited 94.87!!! My husband and i are raising thre kids his disability income. We don't have 94.00 to spare. My husband has been fighting cancer for the past year and now we have to find a way to make up the money they stole from us. We were looking for a grant to help us pay our bills and now we are even further behind. Emily Hall

• Je
      18th of Feb, 2009
    IDS grants - I want my money Back!
    IDS Grants
    Lake Hopatcong
    New Jersey

Two days ago IDS Grants took $94.87 out of my account! My husband and I work hard for our money. After contacting this company 3 times a day, everyday I still have not received an refund. I just want my money back and the call center keeps referring me to send an email.

• St
      18th of Feb, 2009
    IDS grants - unauthorized withdraw on debit card
    Ids grants
    California

My bank account has been overdrawn due to a charge of $94.87 that was taken on 2/13/09 for a 7 day trial product that was viewed back in Dec 08. I was misinformed by the site advertising as to what the trial actually was. if i knew it was a site designed to tell me how to fill out an application i would never have given it a second look. Once I realized this was an "application for dummies" how to site I called to cancel the following work week. Now 2 months later I was billed this unauthorized withdraw due to an oversite somehow by one of your representatives. Toay I called once again to cancel this account. The man I spoke with stated an email would be sent to me with cancellation confirmation. Please deposit the $94.87 back into my account before further action is taken through my bank.

• Ro
      18th of Feb, 2009

They took my money and I got nothing. Not even an e-mail.

• Ro
    IDS grants - Money taken from bank account
    IDS GRANTS
    Pekin
    Illinois
    Phone: 8668762778

These guys took 94.89 out my bank account without authorization. The scam is they say you clicked on their website and consented to a 7 day trial. If you don't let them know in 7 days then they take the money. I have never heard of this company until they took the money. We called the number and they said they would e-mail us instructions on how to get our money back.

• Al
      18th of Feb, 2009
    IDS grants - unauthorized withdrawn money from my account
    Grants for you by Lisa Fitzgerald
    New York

I just got ripped of by IDS Grants, how do I get my money back? I see I am not the only one!!! Let's get together and shut down this company and get our money back.

• Wi
      18th of Feb, 2009

My husband and I too were scammed by IDS Grants! We are in similar situations with not being able to pay bills due to our negative account. We are also two months behind on a couple of bills because of IDS Grants. We never received a phone call from them, but I did by mistake buy a $1.95 package deal for grant information. The information was of no help and I thought $1.95 was not that much to lose on information if I could get the right information. WRONG! IDS Grants took the money from our account unauthorized 2 months later.

We called our bank and had to cancel our debit card yet again after using an online banking system. This time whoever it is that we used got our debit card number and the amount of $94.89 was stolen from us. The bank is going to refuse the withdrawal and refund our money. Whatever you do...go directly to your bank with print outs of your statements and all the information that you can get on the company. Talk to the President of the bank if you have to and let them know that IDS Grants is a scam and that they need to send all information on this company to the fishing department immediately. You will receive your money back and all service, NSF, and other charges should be refunded to your account. If you have to, close that account and open a new one. It might take a few days to get back to normal, but at least you will have taken part in shutting down another scam and keeping other people safe from these theives.

• Sw
    IDS grants - MONEY
    IDS GRANTS
    Effingham
    Illinois

WE WERE CHARGED $94.87 FOR SOMETHING WE DID NOT ORDER.
    tHIS IS A SCAM AND WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK NOW!!!
    WE CAN NOT GET AHOLD OF ANYONE AT IDS GRANTS AND WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE THIS MONEY.

• Mi
      18th of Feb, 2009

I got scammed the same $94.87 as everyone else. My bank had me close my account ASAP, they have already heard of these guys and are investigating. What a pain and a waste of time. Anyone up for a class-action lawsuit?