Ids Grant One Day / Unexpected Debits

1 Verona, MO, United States Review updated:

After further review of my checking account find that the only authorized debit to my account was on Feb. 18th. The debits of $94.89 of march and April were not authorized and I would like those funds returned.I am also requesting the return of the $35.00 overdraft fee that the $94.89 debit caused me to have to pay.

Comments

• Ml
      9th of Apr, 2009

In March there was an unexpected debit to my account of $94.89 causing an overdraft of my account. I was charged $35.00 because of it. I found out the beginning of April another $94.89 was to be debited my account.
    I was not expecting anyone of these debits as I was only aware of the original charge. I would like the return of these funds as I have never used these services. I am unemployed and can not affort these charges. Therefore I am requesting the return of both charges of $94.89 and the $35.00 overdraft fee.

Michael J. La Belle
    labelmj1@yahoo.com

• Al
      12th of Apr, 2009

Your WEB Site is great. I am a law student, you would think I of all people should not have been scammed for money. I am on Social Security Disability. I didn't stop there, I went on toward my long term dream and graduated with a BS 2009 from LaVerne, California. I would just love to work in the system helping the Justice System stop all these SCAMS CORRUPTING OUR INTERNET SYSTEMS.
    When is someone going to make them stop. They steal from the poor who believe something great is about them if only they send a certain fee usually over hundreds of Dollars. In 2007 desperate for funds for College, I was offered a loan from a place in Garki, Nigeria. They submitted what appeared very legit documents and I signed them and email. The request was for $3, 000 to be paid in 6 months because I am waiting for a settlement. The payments would have started at $405.00 a month. All that was fine until the part where I had to put something down as Collateral. $215 in a money order was sent to these guys. I have all the details, names, etc. After they received the money they insisted that their bank now wanted $1, 500 to transfer the $3, 000 loan to my bank. Then I knew I was being scammed. I now believe nothing from another country. I just do not believe them. This inter-net, cyber whatever you call it must stop. Americans may be facing rip offs from orders of terrorist of the 911. We don't know for sure but its possible and there is a lot of companies out there doing this. Their Country does not does not have security with money transfers as we do. For all we know this money is being collected to fund their weapons to use against us. They are robbing the poor senior as well. What they are doing is hurting the economic crisis as well.

These scams coming from the Uk and other parts of the world have now committed cruelty against the Law of Senior & Disabled rights. My name is Alma Teresa Turrubiate, latinaameri@yahoo.com (562)968-7238. Please send me a feed back. I lost my money 1 year ago and they won't return it. I expressed the seriousness of their crime and my attempts to contact their PRIME MINISTER or LEGAL AUTHORITIES. I did contact the Nigeria, Garki police however, I received nothing no response. I could sure use the money returned. NEVER AGAIN! (: