Ids Grant One Day / Unauthrized withdrawel

1 Monroe City, MO, United States Review updated:

I don't know who this company is. They made an unauthorized withdraw from my debit account. The charge for a grant service was suppose to be $1.99 not the $94.89 they charged my account. When I called the 866 umber, all I got was the run around. This is fraud and these people belong in jail. Can anyone help me get my money back?

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2009

I completely agree. Thats exactly what they did to me also. I am calling my credit card company to dispute the charge.

• El
      3rd of Mar, 2009

This literally just happened to me. I went to check my balance online and there was the same charge.

IDS*Grant One Day 866-8762778...withdrawal of: $94.89

Over the last week or so I have been researching educational grants on the internet. Naturally, I entered my info on a few sites so that I could access their information. BUT I COULD SWEAR - I never gave anyone my account info!!

I am waiting for a call back from my bank...

I will let you all know what happens. I plan on kicking some serious butt. My boyfriend is going to be livid. I feel sorry for the idiot that did this - he/she is going to get a verbal beating from my honey.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Elizabeth Lode (elilode@yahoo.com)
    Laurel, Montana

• Ka
      3rd of Mar, 2009

They did the same thing to me! I contacted their customer service and they agree they owe me the money, but they won't give it back to me until I complete a 88 day free trial with them. ###!!! I emailed them back and told them to give me my money now!!! Hopefully tomorrow they will reply back or my bank will go after them!

Karen Scott
    Pensacola, Fl.

• Er
      4th of Mar, 2009

this is pissing me off. everything that all of you have complained about is true, i just went to check my online bank statement and there it was. 94.89 taken out not 1.99!!! what a scam. im gonna contact my bank tomorrow and get this straightened out.. i will keep in touch

• Sh
      6th of Mar, 2009

My $94.89 charge showed up today. I called customer service and talked to a total jerk who told me I should know there are going to be extra charges with online services. I emailed their refund dept
    support@grantmemberservices.com. Called my bank and disputed the charge. My bank also told me that in their research if they can find just cause to file a legal complaint did I want to press charges?? Hell, yes I do. I also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They will be investigating as well. Contact the BBB. Enough complaints and the y can lose their business license!!

• Ro
    IDS GRants One Day - took funds without authorization
    IDS Grants
    DO NOT KNOW

I am Ron Meyer, my phone is 303 933-1789 and I got mixed up with IDS Grants. A month ago they took a small amount from my bank account and yesterday they took $94.95 and I want that sum put back into my account. This unauthorized transaction made my bank account go into a minus state.

• Cm
      7th of Mar, 2009

I had the same problem occur. I was charged 1.99 like i agreed to, as well as 19.12 and then the 94.89...I never even received the grant information. I filed disputes with my bank for all 3 amounts for services never received before even calling the stupid grant company. I say go straight to your bank or credit card company and file disputes. I went to my online banking and filed the dispute and was immediately refunded the 1.99 and 19.12 with no questions asked. The $94.89 amount dispute was filed and my bank is crediting my account until this is cleared up.

7th of Mar, 2009

THEY GOT ME TOO.. Im Scared to go in the bank and cash my check, cuz i kno theyll take the money for bein overdrawen?? will my bank not make me pay for this? what do i have to say? thx for any answers... favre_4pack_1@yahoo.com

• Na
      8th of Mar, 2009

Well my father & I are just another chump to add to the list. My dad has been out work for 2.5 months & cant find work anywhere. So when he saw their ad it did look legit. We thought it would be a cd that would list how to correctly write a grant... & so it seemed that way until 2 weeks later the charge showed up for $94.89. Im now overdrawn by $150.00 dollars with my bank, it made a nice dent in my dads credit card & excuse my french but we got ###ED. Everyone who this has happend to PLEASE dont give up! Call your local news station...BBB, & keep in contact with your bank. If anyone can do something about it, its probably your news station ...they can get the manpowerfor an investigation. These creeps are rolling around in our hard earned money, now we not only have to pay an extra $95 bucks, but all the overdraft & credit card fees that have accrued since then...C'mon people if we stick together we alone can bring these pieces of ### DOWN...if anyone is interested please email me... ssmokin1982@aol.com /Natalie

• La
      8th of Mar, 2009

i also was scammend from these peple had no idea that they were gonna charge 94.89 out of my account and i want my money back it was for my lihgt bill now my family is gonaa be itkout lights because of this i will get my money back or drive you damb nuts suckers. laura l emery 1844 woodlawn ave logansport in. 46947 oh i will give you youre stupid cd back

• Mi
      8th of Mar, 2009

i had the same thing happen to me but i am disputing called my ban frist to stoop payment going through same thing

• Re
    Ids Grant One Day - fraud
    ids grants
    California

they stated they would charge 1.99 for a checkout cd and a weel later hit my bank for 05.03 which i did not authourise.

got scam too.

• Gl
    Ids Grant One Day - Scammed , Fraud
    Glenn Weigel
    7140 Periwinkle rd.
    Knoxville
    Tennessee
    Phone: 865-705-5327

I paid $1.99 for shipping charges on a cd that shows how to get grants. When I checked my bank account, They had taken their $1.99 plus an additional 94.89.from my rewards Visa issued by Bank of america.

• Ji
      9th of Mar, 2009

This same thing happened to me, a website by TimeWarner displaid the 1.99 grant information, for which I fell victim, thinking, Time Warner site, Federal Government Grants, we all do business on line I really thought they were ok. My number is also 94.89 from a debit card. I realize California is broke but there still must be a part time guy in the Attorney Generals Office. I have been on hold for 15 minutes while I read everyones comments and typed my own. I explained after 20 minutes to someone who could barely speak english, let alone comprehend it. I was polite and simply asked for my money back and was hung up on. Everyone needs to start sending these messages to the Attorney General in California, your local State Attorney General. I am contacting Time Warner, I realize it will end up at a vacant office in a warehouse somewhere but we have to try.

9th of Mar, 2009

IDS Grants in California the government or police will not do anything. I left my complaint with FTC. and I've been leaving IDS Grants, at least 10 emails a day to return my money. They offered to return about $47.00. I've never use there product. I want all of my money back.

10th of Mar, 2009

My husband ordered the cd as well for the 1.99 and I found the charge this morning for IDS*Grant One Day 866-87 03/04IDS*Grant 94.89. We're calling the bank to dispute the charges as unathorized because we did NOT authorize this charge. I wil also be calling the BBB and hopefully with all the compliants, they will be shut down.

• Lb
      10th of Mar, 2009

I heard about this from a friend. It seemed legit so i also ordered a cd for $1.99. I stumbled on a $94.89 charge a few days later. I have since called to dispute it and was told that I could get a credit in 88 days if i faxed in the proper form on the proper day. I asked numerous times to speak to a supervisor and was told that there was not one available. I have since called the bank and they are filing a claim with the company.

• St
      10th of Mar, 2009

I bought a CD about Government Grants that i rec'd in my e-mail bag. The Ad stated that the writer had rec'd a grant check from the government for $14, 000. It even had a picture of the check. So i authorized a $1.99 expenditure on my Visa Card. I did get a CD, but i also had charges of $19.12, and the latest $94.89. Calling the company got a promise of an e-mail which i never rec'd. This definately a scam operation.

• Ra
      10th of Mar, 2009

This just happened to my husband and I as well. I did not even bother to call the company, I just went straight to my bank. We are disputing the charges and hopefully our money will be returned soon.