Ids Grant One Day / Refund

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I order'd a cd froma company that called themselves ids grant one day, i order'd a disc that was to help me get a grant from the government that i did not have to pay back, i paid $ 1. 99 for the disc, and was told that i could look it over for 7 days, and if i decieded to keepthe services that i would be billed, but before i received the cd, i was billed $94. 89, and when i called and ask'd them about it, i was assured that, i would be receiving a full refund in 5 days, it has been well over that, and when i called [protected], the number was disconnected, and then when i looked on my on - line bill the number was changed to [protected], which is an answering service that referred me to this complaint board, and this is where it ends it was all a big scam, so now how do i get my money back?

Te

Comments

• Bi
      27th of Mar, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me so i called the number and was told to send an email to support@grantmemberservices.com saying that I would like a full refund of charges because I was told they could not do it over the phone.Sure seems like a scam to me so I contacted my bank and told them I did not authorize this charge and would like to dispute it. I hope this information helps you get a refund.

3rd of Apr, 2009

IDS Grant One did withdraw $94.89. They used a old card that was expired. No one in my office authorized any purchase, did not buy any CD for grants, IDS Grant One just took the money. They first charged .60cents then charged $94.89. Now from what I know when someone has stolen a credit card they will first try to use it for a small amount to see if the card works, then just charge it up.
    I have some inforamtion ( besides the phone number ) that might help people get their money back.

My office did call 866-876-2778, it is a customer service line.
    They will ask for a customer number, since we did not know our number we had to pry it from them.
    Once you get your number, you should tell them you are going to file a complaint with your credit card company.
    When we did this the operstor said, " No No don't do that, send us email and we will refund your money.

*send a email to: support@grantmemberservices.com
    *in the subject line write: Refund Inforamtion
    *in the body of the email state your situation.
    *Now the operator said she will get to us with 48 hours.
    This just happened to my office, so no refund yet.
    But if we don't hear anything, we will make a complaint with our
    credit card company.

hope this helps someone.

• Dk
      11th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the $1.99 CD and have been charged the $94.89 for the past 2 months, March and April. I cannot get anyone to try to stop the withdrawls AND get my money returned. I will have the bank stop the withdrawls and file a refund SCAM complaint with my Bank. Hopefully they can get my money back but they can at least stop the monthly charges.
    D Kelly, Charlotte, NC

• Ba
      6th of May, 2009

barry miller, would like to know wether i will be refunded for one or two payments i made, membership has been cancelled. 19132