Idrotherapy / Idro Labs / unauthorized credit card charges
I received the free trial of Wrinkle Cream, for which I was to be charged delivery charges.
On 4/9/2018 an entry appeared in my credit card account as follows:
VAST-IDROTHERAPY 611800954460 GB FOREIGN 116.80 (SEQ 243315). and the $AU 158.89.
I did not authorise this transaction.
My name is Patricia Fuss: address, 1/40 Windsor Road, GLENUNGA, SA, AUSTRALIA.
I wish to receive a refund of this amount.
Please cancel any further deliveries of your products.
More Idrotherapy / Idro Labs Complaints & Reviews
- Idro Labs - charged me extra $90 
- Idrotherapy/essence Of Argan - unauthorised bank deduction 
- Idrotherapy.org - free trial fail 
- Idrotherapy.com - I was scammed
- Idrolabs Ltd. - wrinkle reducer & essence of argan 
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy and argan
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - Unauthorised deduction on a credit card
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - ee-health.com+448000608675 was charged $139.21 plus fast-idrotherapy. com611800954460 $155.63 taken out of my visa without consent.
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - offered 'free' trial... paid p&h and then large sums continued to be taken from my account