Idrotherapy/essence Of Argan / unauthorised bank deduction

1 5309 West Broward Blvd. Suite 143Plantation, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 408 1685

I accepted a free trial offer online and paid 5.99 dollars for two samples in April 2013. On 11 July, this company deducted 178 Dollars, from my bank account. On 15 July I received two small packages from Nicosia, Cyprus. These two cosmetic items were not ordered by me, nor was the deduction of 178 dollars. I called them in Florida and spoke to Nathan, a Customer Service employee, who told me to return the items. I returned them te same day to Nicosia. They now emailed me ands aid they would not refund my money because I did not have an "authorisation" number. Can I get my money back for these unwanted items?

To
Jul 23, 2013

Comments

• Ro
      26th of Sep, 2013

E' una bufala non abboccate... Anche a me è stato promesso un campione con € 5, 99 solo di trasporto e poi mi hanno ciullato € 117, 99. Ma non me ne starò buona e se non rimborsano a breve avranno una bella denuncia dai carabiieri e dalla polizia postale. Inoltre non ho nemmeno ricevuto il campione!!!

• Ro
      26th of Sep, 2013

E' una bufala.. mi hanno ciullato € 117, 99, non mi sono arrivati i campioni e si sono tenuti anche € 5, 99 per il trasporto!!!

Mi avevano venduto un campione omaggio pagando solo il trasporto.

Ma non starò zitta e se non mi rimborsano a breve avranno una bella denuncia ai carabinieri e alla Polizia Postale!

• Ev
      21st of Mar, 2014

J ' ai commande 2 samples verser 15 Euros Que je n ' ai Jamais receipt . PUIS ma carte de crédit à Été débité à Trois Reprises sans lun. autorisation et à ma plus de grande stupéfaction je viens de receive le décompte de ma carte le Montant débité intérêt Enorme Au total de La Somme DE 341, 93 Euros 15 Euros, PUIS ma carte cré dit à Été débité à Trois Reprises Verser JUIN Somme Totale DE 341, 93 Euros

• Ga
      20th of Aug, 2015

This product is a scam, so do not buy. I thought that I was agreeing to pay $15 for sample product to try, but it has cost me over $600. This has been a very nasty and expensive experience. The trial has hidden fine print to trick you into signing up for additional product. They will not refund even for product that has not yet arrived. Please warn as many people as you can not to take up these trial offers or buy this product, as it can cost a lot of money.

• Ev
      13th of Jan, 2016

What a terrible site read between the lines . supposed to be US dollar 9.37for cream and US$6.24 for Agan oil 30 mils of each $287 dollar as been taken from the credit card without any authorisation . It has been two months since I have been promised refund upon receiving the return marchandise .They have only refunded 50% of my money shocking !!!
    After a lot of stress an phone calls and waste of time I still didn't received the other 50%
    It's now 3 month ago
    DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT .

• Du
      8th of Mar, 2016

I spoke with John earlier today 9th March 2016 and received an RMA #so I can return a package which was sorted out ok. I was then looking at my bank statements and found that an amount of $13.89 has been debited today. I want to know what this if for and the full amount refunded. I have cancelled my account with your company and am making a formal complaint to the appropriate authorities as this is not an acceptable way to a run a business. I would like to be contacted asap regarding this matter.

25th of Apr, 2016

In the past I have requested that I do not receive further deliveries of your product so I ask AGAIN to meet my request, I would not to take further action on this matter. Please forward to me an address in Australia where todays' delivery can be returned. Thank you.

30th of Jun, 2016

These guys are thieves no question - keep away from them

• Vo
      26th of Jul, 2018

Que faire lorsque vous êtes pris dans cet engrenage ? Des prélèvements de +/- 200 €, sans demande de ma part.
    Soit disant une livraison de 2 produits combinés, alors que je ne reçois qu'un seul pot de crème. Je n'ai pas encore vu la couleur de leur huile d'Argan, si spéciale.
    200€ pour 14.2 grammes de crème de jour. Cherchez l'erreur.
    Une satanée bande d'escrocs et de voleurs. Naturellement, sans moyen de communication. Inutile d'essayer de les joindre.

• Ti
      29th of Jan, 2019

I RECIEVED A FREE TRIAL AND HAVE HAD ADDITIONAL CHARGES DEDUCTED FROM MY BANK. WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE IMMEDIATELY, BANK IS INVESTIGATING. REMOVE ME COMPLETELY THANKS, TINA EAGLESOME..