Idrotherapy/essence Of Argan / unauthorised bank deduction
I accepted a free trial offer online and paid 5.99 dollars for two samples in April 2013. On 11 July, this company deducted 178 Dollars, from my bank account. On 15 July I received two small packages from Nicosia, Cyprus. These two cosmetic items were not ordered by me, nor was the deduction of 178 dollars. I called them in Florida and spoke to Nathan, a Customer Service employee, who told me to return the items. I returned them te same day to Nicosia. They now emailed me ands aid they would not refund my money because I did not have an "authorisation" number. Can I get my money back for these unwanted items?
More Idrotherapy/essence Of Argan Complaints & Reviews
- Idro Labs - charged me extra $90 
- Idrotherapy.org - free trial fail 
- Idrotherapy.com - I was scammed
- Idrolabs Ltd. - wrinkle reducer & essence of argan 
- Idrotherapy - free trial 
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy and argan
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - Unauthorised deduction on a credit card
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - idrotherapy
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - ee-health.com+448000608675 was charged $139.21 plus fast-idrotherapy. com611800954460 $155.63 taken out of my visa without consent.
- Idrotherapy / Idro Labs - offered 'free' trial... paid p&h and then large sums continued to be taken from my account